[Review] Hyundai i30 Fastback N 2020

aaur4man

Just now, socrates469bc said:

golf gti is 20k more while civic type r is 40k more.

hyundai engines have a ongoing history of overheating so will be a buyer beware purchase.

:o is it, i drove kia cerato for 7yrs no issue (share similar engine as hyundai) or is it i lucky

• Wahaha 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

Just now, aaur4man said:

:o is it, i drove kia cerato for 7yrs no issue (share similar engine as hyundai) or is it i lucky

maybe u tio 4d to get a working engine with working radiator fan/piping but i heard of many cases of hyundai engines in sonata/elantra having issues of overheating due to coolant leakages or faulty radiator fan.

i suspect either is quality of engine components or assembly process.

Just now, socrates469bc said:

maybe u tio 4d to get a working engine with working radiator fan/piping but i heard of many cases of hyundai engines in sonata/elantra having issues of overheating due to coolant leakages or faulty radiator fan.

i suspect either is quality of engine components or assembly process.

this one i kena also. but i didnt do major servicing which was to replace coolant system (pump, hoses etc)

and yes radiator fan will conk. all happened around 7th year, usually 5th year or 100,000km need to do liao

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

3 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

this one i kena also. but i didnt do major servicing which was to replace coolant system (pump, hoses etc)

and yes radiator fan will conk. all happened around 7th year, usually 5th year or 100,000km need to do liao

yeah, dont know why the coolant system in hyundai cars so fragile.

• Wahaha 1