[DIYING]My first rig

Palladium92

1 minute ago, DynamiteZerg said:

To me the LED and UV fad is kind of silly. There's really no point in them other than wasting electricity.

Aluminium casings on the other hand can technically last a long time. More worth it IMHO.

Ppl like bling bling and water cooling cos can gpgt

Alu casing ex and since casing design always change, investing in alu not worth for trend

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

49 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

Ppl like bling bling and water cooling cos can gpgt

Alu casing ex and since casing design always change, investing in alu not worth for trend

Water cooling is ok if you are overclocking. That one makes sense. Other than that it serves no purpose.

Alu casing ex but you pay once but can use for a very long time. No need to keep changing as it will never rust. Casing design will always change regardless. For me it is more about being practical I suppose.

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, invis said:

are the fans spinning? could be a problem with psu

Dont think so, cause when i cannot start up com, my keyboard mouse and headset shows it could receive power and fans gpu no indication of receiving power

Edited by Palladium92

Living in a world of false hope and Dashed dreams

button hardly fail imo unless ur casing really crap.

if can trace to ur motherboard power button pins and resit them just to be sure its not button fault.

usually i take a metal screwdriver and short the power pins to power up the mobo when setting it up.

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif