Worth it item to get at budget value shop

The_King

40 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Anyone went to Value? Crowded?

going to toa payoh one later

Don't go sure crowded at value $ TPY on sat and sun. Sunday more worse as pinoys all out to gather there like a mini pinoyland.

I miss the old TPY feel before the invasion of pinoys. My parents' house is at TPY.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Don't go sure crowded at value $ TPY on sat and sun. Sunday more worse as pinoys all out to gather there like a mini pinoyland.

I miss the old TPY feel before the invasion of pinoys. My parents' house is at TPY.

I go to tpy almost every few days. In the 90s that was the nearest for my family to get groceries etc. 
Every weekend will go there makan also. 

weekdays at value also many pinoy. They will buy snacks in bulk. Once i saw a pinoy family pack their purchases in an empty luggage lol

Edited by ManOfTheHour

skGDKsM.jpg

5 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I go to tpy almost every few days. In the 90s that was the nearest for my family to get groceries etc. 
Every weekend will go there makan also. 

weekdays at value also many pinoy. They will buy snacks in bulk. Once i saw a pinoy family pack their purchases in an empty luggage lol

Most of the pinoy and indon maids who use the luggage to pack items are buying those cheap chocolates. I guess most of them are reselling them back in their homeland.

• Wahaha 1

17 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

But got restock for some items. The worker waiting on standby lol. I bought pads for wife. That also almost sold out

supermarket like not much ppl after all those value shop (swason, value $, red man, dry goods etc...) open.

this show how overprice they are

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1