Anything related to your home

The_King

• 3 months later...

anyone know where to find those custom made those Industrial/factory/Warehouse Storage Rack that can a single tier that can hold at least 600kg

those ndustrial/factory/Warehouse Storage Rack look like this

heavy-duty-racks-1519451415-3675010.jpg

Heavy-Duty-Pallet-Rack-3-Tiers-Frontal-with-Frame-Guard_1024x1024.jpg

it should be able to custom to queen size, with thick plywood and metal leg that can support at least 600kg it should look something like this.

anyone know where to find those custom made those Industrial/factory/Warehouse Storage Rack . please share

Untitled.png

this bed frame should last me till my last breath

will post here too

https://mugentech.net/index.php?/topic/2946-anything-related-to-your-home/

thread here

https://mugentech.net/index.php?/topic/10506-anyone-know-where-to-find-those-custom-made-those-industrialfactorywarehouse-storage-rack-that-can-a-single-tier-that-can-hold-at-least-600kg/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Home design

image.png

image.png

new design of me changing from queen to single or super single

Fwqi5mL.jpg

hEii9i0.png

XFrI141.jpg

i like this due to i can see outside at night when using laptop(it NUC but no NUC so i use laptop as display) then sleep on the king size bed, can see outside but even with solar flim, in the day will it be very hot or not, will the afternoon sunlight heat everything up and make everything uplorry faster and will the windows side very hot. i dont know as my home is not facing the western sun

i do know my current home (8yr old BTO) is facing western sun. just stand near the windows is hot, even the alum frame also hot

image.png

this one change to super single bed, computer is away from the windows, so it should solve the heat problem and still can enjoy the view a bit since it some how near the windows, it look like more space and less cutter

but this deisgn my desktop will be hard to connect to the projector which mean i will have to find will to link the projector with the pc and sim racing on the projector
image.png

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just sharing what i learn so far:

For AC:

not to let the drainage touch the floor

ac.jpg

ensure aircon drain pipe have gradient 

vacuuming to remove unwanted air and moisture from the refrigerant system (mean the gas copper pipe) before they pump in the refrigerant gas

For painting:

To ensure the wall have flat, even, and smooth surface, need to sand the wall. and if the HDB wall lousy and you saw hireline crack before painting then use elastic paint

For tile:

The proper way to lay tile is: 

Soak the tile

Add 牛奶水 aka cement strengthener to the motar

Back buttering the tile before laying

why?

the reason to soak tile in water is to improve the adhesive. This is because of the air pockets in dry tiles. Soaking the tiles in water will replace the air in these pockets with water, ensuring the cement or adhesive that is laid as a base for the tile will form a proper bond with the tile.

why?

牛奶水 aka cement strengthener is to improve adhesive

why?

back buttering is to improve the coverage which improve the adhesive (more coverage mean more adhesive) between the tile and the cement/motar

• Like 2

some hidden deflect and poor HDB quality

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

this one hairline crack, no matter how much patching to will return, the only way is to use elastic type of paint

10.jpg

100.jpg
101.jpg
102.jpg
103.jpg

Edited by The_King
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, The_King said:

some hidden deflect and poor HDB quality

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

this one hairline crack, no matter how much patching to will return, the only way is to use elastic type of paint

10.jpg

100.jpg
101.jpg
102.jpg
103.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJNoRupXgOo7oeRq6mSgl

• Wahaha 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my current one

image.png

image.png

i hope the recess big enough for the queen mattress so i can slot in the bed like this. the pc have to be in the living room cause there another recess there.

the reason why this 3 design is i prefer this cause you notice the big unblock wall at the bed there. that the wall as projector screen. that why no tall thing there

the 3 monitor is my sim rig

image.png
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, The_King said:

my current one

image.png

image.png

i hope the recess big enough for the queen mattress so i can slot in the bed like this. the pc have to be in the living room cause there another recess there.

the reason why this 3 design is i prefer this cause you notice the big unblock wall at the bed there. that the wall as projector screen. that why no tall thing there

the 3 monitor is my sim rig

image.png

You might want to consider having a clear path of escape in case of fire. Unless you're more worried about having cops kick down your door.

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers