怪力亂神

Huat Zai

11 minutes ago, chamfer said:

The problem with the Hinduism is that it's more of an umbrella term then an actually belief system, each sect, branch and cult have their own interpretation of the scriptures

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

38 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Might be controversial video. I felt his way is Left-Hand Path. 

He's not really left-hand path, more like rojak and without a central belief system to guide him. I'm also rojak, but with a central system.

Some of the mantras he use, I do too, but my techniques and execution is very different.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

He's not really left-hand path, more like rojak and without a central belief system to guide him. I'm also rojak, but with a central system.

Some of the mantras he use, I do too, but my techniques and execution is very different.

Seems like i know so little that i could not differentiate the differences...

5 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Seems like i know so little that i could not differentiate the differences...

It just happens that I spent some time understanding Asian witchcraft as well as Western. For example, his tattoos that I can recognize are genuine thai scriptures of right hand origins, I can't recognize all the mantras he used, but from the ones I can, they are all right hand path ones. The only practise that isn't really "right hand path"  is keeping spirits in those toys, and that is only if you don't include Japanese Shito's practice of keeping Shikigamis.

人老精鬼老灵, in a few years you might even be more knowledgeable in this area than me.

• Like 1

p.s., if you're wondering about how he conducts exorcisms, he's using the scriptures tattooed onto his body as armor, and invocation through his mantras to obtain enough energy to scatter the energy of his targets. His.. err.. magical saucepan, is just an empowered silverware, not unlike an athame. The method is effective, but risky, definitely not something you should try if you don't know what you're doing.

If you're ever caught in a bad situation like that, it's safer to cast a circle and use the fire protection spell I sent you a while back.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 12:05 AM, chamfer said:

Might be controversial video. I felt his way is Left-Hand Path. 

lol his channel popped out on my youtube feed.

If what he says in this video is true, he's more or less a Chaote that leans very heavily on the ability of his Ajna chakra and has Shiva as his main deity.

Leaning on your natural ability gives you power very rapidly, but it makes your development very lode-sided, a trail which is common in Chaotes.

54 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

lol his channel popped out on my youtube feed.

If what he says in this video is true, he's more or less a Chaote that leans very heavily on the ability of his Ajna chakra and has Shiva as his main deity.

Leaning on your natural ability gives you power very rapidly, but it makes your development very lode-sided, a trail which is common in Chaotes.

Actually i very hesitate to put the video on how he walk his spiritual path and thus put a video which is not linked to his youtube channel.

The above video is what got me interested. I do agree on some points which he mentioned.

Edited by chamfer

33 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Actually i very hesitate to put the video on how he walk his spiritual path and thus put a video which is not linked to his youtube channel.

The above video is what got me interested. I do agree on some points which he mentioned.

Besides his view of mantras, I agree on most of his views, most likely he don't like mantras only because he has overwhelming energy to cover of not using them.

As for worrying that he will be a bad influence to beginners, he's gifts are very unique, not easily achievable by beginners, and without that level of ability, you can't be that kiam pah :lol:

34 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Besides his view of mantras, I agree on most of his views, most likely he don't like mantras only because he has overwhelming energy to cover of not using them.

As for worrying that he will be a bad influence to beginners, he's gifts are very unique, not easily achievable by beginners, and without that level of ability, you can't be that kiam pah :lol:

I feel that beginners might be mislead that opening 天眼 = to having those special gifts without putting much effort to practice the craft.

I do agree that he is quite an interesting fellow to which i can pick some knowledge from( with cautious)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Life is about balance, magic tips the balance in one's favor, for a price.

That is why you should always do your own work, then you will know that the price is what you wish to part with.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...