Survey Shows Poor People Use iPhone While The Rich Go For ….

invis

• Moderators

holding-iphone.jpg

There was a a China-based survey company called MobData where they have recently published the survey report, which compiled the information of smartphone users in China.

To us, the consumer, our common perception that iPhone users are rich people, maybe due to the price that they are selling but this recent survey showing the otherwise.

The survey has pointed out that most iPhone users are actually not and the actual fact is that iPhone users in China mostly consist of lower-middle-class people who are described as ‘poor people in disguise’. Which is why it’s not surprising that many Apple users are still rocking the iPhone 6, which debuted in 2014.

They are mostly single women aged between 18 and 34 who earn less than 3,000 Yuan (approx. RM1,800). Also, they have a lower education level compared to users of other brands and work as non-professionals.

Aside from that, if you’re tat loyalty, the survey also revealed that Apple users are much more loyal compared to users of other brands. The number as high as 65.7% of its users will stick to the brand if they need to get a new phone. Hmmm .. no wonder everyone is on iPhone.

holding-iphone-1.jpg

Meanwhile, as for Huawei, majority of its users are men who are married and aged between 25 and 34. On average, they earn between 5,000 Yuan and 20,000 Yuan (approx. between RM3,000 and RM12,000) working as semi-skilled workers or professionals. Many of them are successful businessmen as well!

The last comparison that they had is on Xiaomi, which is one of the top smartphone brand in China, saw most of its users comprising married men who earn anywhere between 5,000 Yuan and 10,000 Yuan (approx. between RM3,000 and RM6,000).

So what do you think of this survey? Do you agree that most iPhone users behaviour?

16 hours ago, ODACHEK said:

No wonder @Yamato using Huawei...

Oh for crying out loud its not about rich or poor. Tell me honestly which mobile phone camera can  take photo like this? Tell me!

Moreover I used my CITI bank credit card t pay for this mobile phone in 12 instalments. Anyone can afford.

IMG_20181130_170716.jpg

• Full Of Win 1

6 hours ago, Yamato said:

Oh for crying out loud its not about rich or poor. Tell me honestly which mobile phone camera can  take photo like this? Tell me!

Moreover I used my CITI bank credit card t pay for this mobile phone in 12 instalments. Anyone can afford.

IMG_20181130_170716.jpg

Can't agree more, just saying lah:)

• Like 1

giphy.gifTVB for life...