[NSFW] The Singapore Occultists Thread

Huat Zai

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Novice in tarot card reading even though i had my deck for around 1+ year.

Did daily readings until there was a time i felt there was no need to do daily reading. Then the reading start to get inaccurate. 

I googled and found out that the reader mental state can affect the reading. (Card picking up my unbalanced energy)

Personal experience is that tarot readings are more sensitive to the reader's mental state than the other methods that I use. Hence I like to use it when the objective is to pick up the subject's feelings. I prefer other methods if I want a reading that is goal orientated, like runes or yi ching

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 2 weeks later...

Been experiencing something like downtime this past 2 months. No mood to practice or research....

Is this normal? And i been thinking about whether spiritual awakening can be stopped or not. Beside that what is the reason in which i am awaken???

On 5/19/2021 at 8:38 PM, chamfer said:

Been experiencing something like downtime this past 2 months. No mood to practice or research....

Is this normal? And i been thinking about whether spiritual awakening can be stopped or not. Beside that what is the reason in which i am awaken???

Remember that I mentioned about major dark night of the souls?

cheerful-redhead-woman-boost-up-confiden

The scary ones are not the ones that are sudden and abrupt, but the ones that wear you down to the core, there were periods what I went dark for years.

Everyone experiences it differently, and everyone has their own lessons to learn from them. The common things helped my through all of mine were (I quote from other spiritual sources, causes our own written lineage... 呵呵):

1)莫忘初心

2)莫要强求

3)顺时而动

Some of the critical points of Minoan bull leaping, is focusing on the core of your existence, understanding the environment, and shifting your core in relation to your objective and the environment.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers