[NSFW] The Singapore Occultists Thread

Huat Zai

On 2/18/2021 at 12:18 AM, chamfer said:

This is a simple but pretty good summary. Another view is that Chaos Magick was developed as a response to what was seen as a dogmatism of the Occult (ironic but true)

Observation and experience shows that applying Chaos Magick theories to your magick work is very effective, but very dangerous if you apply it to your beliefs, if there is a need to do it, do it slowly and in a controlled way, engineering safety standards are very useful here.

My 2 cents is that Chaos Magick is a deconstruction and reassembly exercise to make one's practice way more effective, just make sure to have a solid base to work on, and enforce "safety standards".

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

I know I posted this in nothing thread, but I didn't look up the lyrics before. The whole song is based on the rune poems, very using if you use rune magick.

(Have problems posting the original test, go to the link below)

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1

Does the colour of the ashes after burning white sage got any meaning?

First time burn and use it to 'clean' my black tourmaline,the ash is black.

The 2nd time burn and use it to 'clean' myself, my tarot card and black tourmaline,the ash is light grey. I did the cleansing yesterday

Edited by chamfer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Does the colour of the ashes after burning white sage got any meaning?

First time burn and use it to 'clean' my black tourmaline,the ash is black.

The 2nd time burn and use it to 'clean' myself, my tarot card and black tourmaline,the ash is light grey. I did the cleansing yesterday

Usually the ash don't mean anything spiritual, it's the color and shape of the smoke that tells you that something is worth you attention.

The ash could mean the moisture inside the sage, black could mean that it's a little moist, you might want to put some dehumidifier packs with your herbs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Usually the ash don't mean anything spiritual, it's the color and shape of the smoke that tells you that something is worth you attention.

Colourwise is white/grey and smoke raising in almost straight line. But smoke will like stick to the object that need cleansing except when i'm 'cleaning' myself as i do use both hands to cup the smoke.

I feel that if the smoke move away from the object after a minute or more indicate to me that cleansing is done. (Just my intuition feeling)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Colourwise is white/grey and smoke raising in almost straight line. But smoke will like stick to the object that need cleansing except when i'm 'cleaning' myself as i do use both hands to cup the smoke.

I feel that if the smoke move away from the object after a minute or more indicate to me that cleansing is done. (Just my intuition feeling)

That is a very good observation, yes, my experience has been similar.  To be very honest, I got lazy after learning how to use mantras to "nuke", it's a bit of an overkill but a lot easier and faster.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

That is a very good observation, yes, my experience has been similar.  To be very honest, I got lazy after learning how to use mantras to "nuke", it's a bit of an overkill but a lot easier and faster.

I still do use chants daily especially durga's mantra for protection against black magic.

I did experiment stopping chanting durga's mantra for a period of time and i experienced 'unpleasant' experience(if you understand what i mean).

I tried releasing negative energy by chanting mantras,visualize water washing the -ve energy while having shower,going for nature walk under the sun. But nothing came close to the relief i felt when smudging with sage. Maybe i got too much -ve energy on my aura

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Maybe i got too much -ve energy on my aura

You could have an aura that is slightly weaker and absorbs denser energy easily, a problem that I've learnt to dealt with. Will discuss in detail on a separate channel.

• Like 1

Don't over do it, it will strain your body. Also, it's good to do this before your mantra session, not only does it power up your mantras, your mantras will help to regulate your breathing afterwards.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I wish i knew this before embarking on this journey.

Oops, it was a long time ago, forgot all these problems... fyi, it doesn't get easier..

2 hours ago, chamfer said:

I did not knew that i was experiencing a few episodes of this before i started my path. I still experience this on and off and it's really not a pleasant one for me( depression)

Unfortunately, it doesn't stop happening or get easier, you just get better at handling them. If you ever wondered what the price of magic is, it is the little death that happens every time our perspective of the world shifts. As we shaped reality with our abilities, it shapes us through our interaction with it, that is why "karma" hits hard and fast when you use magic, because we are interacting directly with the fabrics of the wyrd.

If you ever get lost in that darkness, remember that the one reference point that is constant lays within. Reach out for your true self and the path will open before you.

Frank Herbert's Litany Against Fear has many meanings, one of which should be clear in this context

"I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, chamfer said:

So true.....

That's what i'm busy doing too..... research on the subject. I felt i know too little.

That will be a constant state, doesn't go away

• Like 1

Novice in tarot card reading even though i had my deck for around 1+ year.

Did daily readings until there was a time i felt there was no need to do daily reading. Then the reading start to get inaccurate. 

I googled and found out that the reader mental state can affect the reading. (Card picking up my unbalanced energy)