[NSFW] The Singapore Occultists Thread

Huat Zai

2 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Have you acquired those items?  How's the effect? 

I bought the white sage bundle. Had used it only to cleanse my crystals by plucking out the small leaf to burn one at a time.In my view,there is a difference before/after the crystals are been cleanse. The smell is exactly what @Huat Zai described but it reminds me of fresh otah that is been grilled on charcoal

There are a few sellers on taobao selling this. Iherb is also selling this.

https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Sage-Spirit-Native-American-Incense-White-Sage-Large-8-9-inches-1-Smudge-Wand/56130?refid=7f30b014-0e2f-40e9-b3af-70bcde96bd7e&reftype=rec

As to which shop in sg is selling this,maybe @Huat Zai might be able to help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

EDEN Health Foods & Natural Remedies Pte Ltd sells them as well, along with other herbs and salts, if you need anything in a hurry.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

18 hours ago, chamfer said:

I bought the white sage bundle. Had used it only to cleanse my crystals by plucking out the small leaf to burn one at a time.In my view,there is a difference before/after the crystals are been cleanse. The smell is exactly what @Huat Zai described but it reminds me of fresh otah that is been grilled on charcoal

There are a few sellers on taobao selling this. Iherb is also selling this.

https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Sage-Spirit-Native-American-Incense-White-Sage-Large-8-9-inches-1-Smudge-Wand/56130?refid=7f30b014-0e2f-40e9-b3af-70bcde96bd7e&reftype=rec

What do you feel is the difference after cleansing your crystal with sage? 

For crystals, i heard that one could also put it out in the sun! 

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

Some crystals can be put out in sunlight. Can also cleanse using moonlight.

I'm using black tourmaline for cleansing body of negative energy(i carry one in my pocket) & meditate with it too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bigbird said:

4 hours ago, chamfer said:

Some crystals can be put out in sunlight. Can also cleanse using moonlight.

I'm using black tourmaline for cleansing body of negative energy(i carry one in my pocket) & meditate with it too.

For crystals, I usually clean it with mild salt water (depending on the material of course) . Putting it under the sun and moon is more for charging (ymmv)

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 2:33 PM, Huat Zai said:

For crystals, I usually clean it with mild salt water (depending on the material of course) . Putting it under the sun and moon is more for charging (ymmv)

Can share what kind of crystal can be cleaned with salt water??

On 7/9/2019 at 11:02 PM, chamfer said:

Agree. I don't put my trust in my current or previous indo maids. I had seen by accident my first indo maid who is like chanting something while scooping uncooked rice into the rice cooker pot...

Is this maid still working for you? Can share what happened or what did u experience?  I know it quite common for Indon people to do this & engage bomohs esp those from villages.  

3 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Is this maid still working for you? Can share what happened or what did u experience?  I know it quite common for Indon people to do this & engage bomohs esp those from villages.  

The maid no longer working in my house. She told me after some time that her mother and grandfather knows black magic. She said that her mother scare her daughter cannot get married so engaged a bomoh to cast spell and her mother asked her to wear a pair of earrings. After that guys started to take interest in her and some even came over to her house. After she got married,she had to take the earrings off or else guys will come over to her house.

She mentioned that her grandfather who knows black magic had a difficult death. It's like want to die but still hang on like that. She said it's the result of dabbling with black magic.

Most countries have black magic not just in asia. Europe and south america has it.

Magic is neutral. It's up to the intention of the user. Thus there are white magic and black magic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Can share what kind of crystal can be cleaned with salt water??

Quartz, Hematite, Citrine are some of the crystals/semi precious stones I've cleaned with salt water. Things like Dolomite, Bloodstone, etc could get scratched by the salt causes their hardness index is too low.

8 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Quartz, Hematite, Citrine are some of the crystals/semi precious stones I've cleaned with salt water. Things like Dolomite, Bloodstone, etc could get scratched by the salt causes their hardness index is too low.

that's interesting!  What about putting it out under fullmoon or eclipse? Any difference?

I have 2 small selenite. tower  I like it for some reason.

9 hours ago, chamfer said:

The maid no longer working in my house. She told me after some time that her mother and grandfather knows black magic. She said that her mother scare her daughter cannot get married so engaged a bomoh to cast spell and her mother asked her to wear a pair of earrings. After that guys started to take interest in her and some even came over to her house. After she got married,she had to take the earrings off or else guys will come over to her house.

She mentioned that her grandfather who knows black magic had a difficult death. It's like want to die but still hang on like that. She said it's the result of dabbling with black magic.

Most countries have black magic not just in asia. Europe and south america has it.

Magic is neutral. It's up to the intention of the user. Thus there are white magic and black magic.

I heard many stories of maids doing such things.  My neighbor told me her Indon maid also asked her family cast spell on the employer because she cant get alone with the employer.  Her place always got strange things happen.  She also suspect her food also dont feel right1  Maid cook already for all, then she dont want to eat. Maid wants eats biscuits.   She says the maid also looks after her elderly father during the day but will disappear and always says she buy things for the Dad.  Once the maid left. those strange happenings all gone!

Another one i heard who looks after the elderly mum,  But the elderly mum always sleep throughout the day.  They suspect the maid put spell or use drugs to put the elderly mom, so that the maid can go out for hours. 

I heard the "putting" spell on the food is to make the employer "like" the spell caster!  So the maid wont have "obstructions" in her stay. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bigbird said:

that's interesting!  What about putting it out under fullmoon or eclipse? Any difference?

Don't know, never tried. I prefer my crystals to contain more consistent energy

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Saw this thread but i replied another thread with the same heading.

Actually there is a black magic market in indonesia where shops sells stuff for casting black magic. Even politicians also employ bomohs to cast spells on opponents.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/none/indonesias-yogyakarta-black-magic-makers-912176/

• Like 2

On 1/17/2020 at 10:55 PM, chamfer said:

Saw this thread but i replied another thread with the same heading.

Actually there is a black magic market in indonesia where shops sells stuff for casting black magic. Even politicians also employ bomohs to cast spells on opponents.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/none/indonesias-yogyakarta-black-magic-makers-912176/

I just heard from my neigbor that his colleague in Indo office kenna "death Curse"! He says his colleague got the Imman to help him "remove" the curse! 

He has been working in Indo from 10yrs liao & he says all the "black magic" is common practice in Indonesia!  

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bigbird said:

I just heard from my neigbor that her colleague in Indo office kenna "death Curse"! He says his colleague got the Imman to help him "remove" the curse! 

He has been working in Indo from 10yrs liao & he says all the "black magic" is common practice in Indonesia!  

Sg does have malay bomohs too. Just that younger generations find the journey to be a bomoh hard as they need to retreat to jungles for weeks to seek the energy(like 闭关修炼)

I had seen 2 cases of malays colleagues involve in black magic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Sg does have malay bomohs too. Just that younger generations find the journey to be a bomoh hard as they need to retreat to jungles for weeks to seek the energy(like 闭关修炼)

I had seen 2 cases of malays colleagues involve in black magic. 

Wah! Really ah!

I thought Sg Malay not into this.  I heard stories from SG malays of Jinn possession. 

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this post in Reno Corner

Maid With Black Magic

By flashock, January 28, 2011 in Men Women Kopitiam Corner!

We have this maid from Indonesia working for us for the past 9 months.

many weird things start to happen after we sent her back to agency for transfer.

She used to be a hardworking and thoughtful maid for the 1st 6 months, after her parents call and ask money from her, she is a changed person thereafter due she feel been betrayed by her family.

She and her sister departed on the same day to agency 9months ago to work in Singapore and malaysia separately but she never know that her elder sister actually went back home shortly without even starting work.

It was only 6 months later when her parents call to ask her for money, Reason: mother is sick and require to pay medical bill.

She discover that her mother is not ill at all and the true reason is, they need money for her elder sister wedding.

Since then, she feel betrayed and become a changed person. she become lazy with no intention to work at all.

She will sleep early around 9pm + and wake up almost 9am.

Start to make lots or mistake and spoil home furniture and many others things.

We decided to send her back to agency after several time failure to convince and counsel her, even with the agent fail to do that.

On the day when she was suppose to send back, my wife did a check on her luggage.

1. we discover a weird panty, sew with something hidden, the maid mentioned it was from her grandmother to her for blessing.

2. we discover the bra she wearing was in a very un natural shape.

At the agency office, we told the agent and discover she actually hide some cash, coins in her bra she is wearing.

worst thing!!! the agent ask her to cut open the sewed panty and discover my wife, kids photos were inside there!!!!

So her grandmother actually know us before she work for us?????

Days after she was send back to the agency, our drinking water start to have lots of ants in the water. for a couple of days.

lots of small tiny, never seem in my house insects start to appear in my kids room.

my wife start to have itchy ness all over the body and some injection and medication it still wont go off.

It was until the next maid came. She sense something not right and we told her what we find about the ex-maid.

she mentioned, it very common in Indonesia for black magic, all they need to do is just make a phone call back and the "black magic master" will be able to do over there in Indonesia to take effect in Singapore.

This is scary!

:o 

3 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Saw this post in Reno Corner

:o 

Setup and properly tend to an altar at home, then you don't have to be scare of all these.

打狗都要看主人,何况是打信徒。

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, chamfer said:

First time see this. Maybe can tell more. 

It's actually a joke in reference to the pedophile scandals of a religious order. I probably shouldn't have posted it in this thread, apologizes for the confusion.  

• Like 1