[NSFW] The Singapore Occultists Thread

Huat Zai

It has taken me a very long time to start this thread, mainly because of years of bad experiences in revealing this aspect of my life to the public. The subject is very close to my heart as it is who I am, not something I show up once a week to take part in.

The Occult had thousand of years of misinformation, suppression, and prosecution, and perhaps rightfully so. Those in power will never want their subjects to hold truth and power for themselves.

I don't proclaim to know anything, in fact, I'm not sure if I know anything about the subject myself. I am only trying to share and learn from fellow occultists. For those in the know, I am a Chaote with Pagan believes, and write from that perspective.

With open hearts and open minds, may that which you hold divine, be with you always.

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

On the subject of "Light Workers" vs "Dark Walkers", as per request of @chamfer

You will often see the term "Light Worker" used in the New Age movement, mostly by someone trying to sell you a crystal or a course, to describe their spiritual believes. On the other end of the spectrum, you will see Darker Walkers, or demon worshippers telling you how they sold their soul to the devil.

While it all seem very laughable to me now, I was part of that group too (I will let you guess which one for yourself). Both have their roots in deeper, more complete Occult traditions and believes, that hide their secrets with cryptic manuals and ridiculous customs.

When you dwell deep enough into the subject, you will start find that light and darkness part of the same thing. You cannot advance yourself if you choose to suppress a part of who you are, it will be like trying to fly with your feet firmly placed on the ground.

The Right Hand Path is often the mainstream, as it is safe, with less pitfalls, and easy to teach to the masses. That is why most mainstream religions use a form of it in their teachings,. It is not a bad thing, and most should follow this path. The Left Hand Path is dangerous, as very few people has the will power to stay focus on the target of enlightenment. An example of this will be sexual rituals used by some LHP practitioners. Most end up abusing it as a tool to control their sexual partners.

Most modern Occultist are of the Middle Path, understanding and working with their darker desires to forward their True Will. The pathways to do so are countless, and the right one for you is always the one that whispers to your heart and brings wisdom to your mind.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, stemcell said:

Q. what is Pagan

A. Depending on who you speak to, you will get a very different answer. Mine will be those who worship polytheistic Gods.

@Huat Zai

Sorry if i had caused inconvenience to you with the question which i posted. I know people might feel uncomfortable with this subject as most of these groups are closed to outsiders.

Been curious is a double edged sword for me. That's why i had to constantly remind myself 'curiosity killed the cat'

9 hours ago, chamfer said:

@Huat Zai

Sorry if i had caused inconvenience to you with the question which i posted. I know people might feel uncomfortable with this subject as most of these groups are closed to outsiders.

Been curious is a double edged sword for me. That's why i had to constantly remind myself 'curiosity killed the cat'

No worries, no inconvenience at all. Our kind has been prosecuted for thousands of years, secrecy had been a necessity for survival, old habits die hard. Even in this day and age, where we are no longer burned on the stake, discrimination and fear still follows us everywhere. @kokleong assures me that he has no plans to share information about me to the public or our gov, so I'm comfortable to discuss this here :)

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 6/7/2019 at 10:17 AM, Huat Zai said:

No worries, no inconvenience at all. Our kind has been prosecuted for thousands of years, secrecy had been a necessity for survival, old habits die hard. Even in this day and age, where we are no longer burned on the stake, discrimination and fear still follows us everywhere. @kokleong assures me that he has no plans to share information about me to the public or our gov, so I'm comfortable to discuss this here :)

information? what information?

:oops:

• Like 1

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

43 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Is black magic (aka gong tao) or spells ( in both western and eastern context) considered as psychic attack?

Or only someone who send negative energy out to another person whom he/she hate is considered as psychic attack?

It depends on the style of magic (evocation? chaos? elemental? etc), while all work to attack a person, the means vary widely.

Sending negative energy directly is usually classified as psychic attack, there are exceptions, like using that energy indirectly, but such cases are really rare.

Having trouble in the area?

I reading dion fortune's book got me think about this as what she described in more of negative energy send out by another person thru use of psychology.thus have to face to face with the intended victim.

But in black magic/spells is that the person is sending negative energy thru visualization.

3 hours ago, chamfer said:

I reading dion fortune's book got me think about this as what she described in more of negative energy send out by another person thru use of psychology.thus have to face to face with the intended victim.

But in black magic/spells is that the person is sending negative energy thru visualization.

She was describing the most intense and direct method, which few using nowadays. Subtle methods are not as effective, but covet is key.

On 6/16/2019 at 1:21 AM, chamfer said:

Thanks for letting me understand more on this topic. Most the time i did watch some videos on youtube and wonder if the information is true or not.(eg, josie grouse)

Never completely trust any source (even me), even if a source is answer to his or her best knowledge, your mileage might vary. Experiment, record, repeat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Never completely trust any source (even me), even if a source is answer to his or her best knowledge, your mileage might vary. Experiment, record, repeat.

尽信书则不如无书。

I took 儒家思想 in chinese as my religious studies during my secondary school.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Could a psychic attack lasts more than 10 years even though no longer meeting the attacker face to face? Or it's the after effects of the psychic attacks that lingers on after the initiation.

It depends on how advance the attacker is, it is technically possible, and there are a number of ways to do this, one is mentioned in the book I recommended.

Build a thought form, program it right, and the little bugger will haunt the vic to the grave.

Such attacks are rare though, to create something like that takes great skill and most with that level are beyond petty fights.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Is there any meaning if i felt my hair is standing on my ends on the top of head whenever i'm near to someone. It's like a tingling sensation. Could it be due to the lunar 7th month approaching?

Interesting, that usually means that the person as a very powerful energy field. It could be that the person is born with a strong aura, wearing a powerful amulet, keeps "small ghost", etc

50 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Interesting, that usually means that the person as a very powerful energy field. It could be that the person is born with a strong aura, wearing a powerful amulet, keeps "small ghost", etc

I usually experienced this when there are entities around. That why i'm puzzled when this happened twice at home when i'm near my current indo maid in the morning. Worthy to mentioned is that there are a few times she got scared out of her skin when i approached her from behind and talk to her while she was washing dishes alone in the kitchen despite me not walking quietly. It's like she had seen a ghost like that. My guess is my maid 心虚

Edited by chamfer

2 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I usually experienced this when there are entities around. That why i'm puzzled when this happened twice at home when i'm near my current indo maid in the morning. Worthy to mentioned is that there are a few times she got scared out of her skin when i approached her from behind and talk to her while she was washing dishes alone in the kitchen despite me not walking quietly. It's like she had seen a ghost like that. My guess is my maid 心虚

Witchcraft is still widely practised in Indo, won't be surprise if she knows a trick or 2