[Official]First MugenTech Secret Santa Event

Palladium92

Last time ss got invite santee to briefly post some likes/dislikes/preference/don't-want list, but santa can choose to refer to for some idea or ownself decide what to gift the santee.

So I just post my list in case my santa needs idea.

Favorite color: purple

Favorite animal: cats

Idol: Sunnee 杨芸晴 from Rocket Girls 101

Tea person (Chinese tea not those ang moh teh with fragrance)

E-person not a hard copy person

Less clutter, more value: I would love to receive anything handmade, or creative in nature, will be glad to rcv things either with meaning, or is useful, I will find it difficult to eg find a place to display an item that is purely for display purposes. Not a fan of tons a lot of packaging materials. 

Hobby: surf mugen tech, 逛微博weibo read up on Sunnee listen to her sing or watch the Rocket girls, bake , simple crafts, read diy ideas.

Advance thanks to my santee, hope this list is useful :)

Timeline of Events

17 Dec: RSVP,19 Dec: List generated,20 Dec: Participants to ready their gifts,21 Dec - 23 Dec: Collection of gifts,23 Dec - 27 Dec: Delivery of gifts

Edited by Palladium92

Living in a world of false hope and Dashed dreams

20 hours ago, beautifuldays said:

Dedicated to all my fellow BTS!!!

Talking about bts, the other time I saw their report on some Singapore news site about their tickets swept by scalpers, at first I tot what is bts, visit some mindef army thing. Lol. Feel like a swa ku auntie.