Late Nite Chit Chat

Chestnut

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Person sounds like a stain on the front of the dress that won't wash off :( Damn irritating :s 

Also she like to give her unsolicited personal advice. She ever told me i need to have goals and i am behind peers my age

• Sad 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Just now, coffeenut said:

You must be a good listener, that's why they come for random emotional release :( 

She talk about is work related actually. But i feel she can dont go too much into the matters when in fact i am having another important task to finish. I also jus nod my head while she talks but not 100 percent on it

• Sad 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

She talk about is work related actually. But i feel she can dont go too much into the matters when in fact i am having another important task to finish. I also jus nod my head while she talks but not 100 percent on it

Think you should tell her that you're working on something and will finish and then come to her desk for talk. But you must go after sometime and have her carry on with her lecture ;p 

Do it 2-3 times and she will hopefully stop disturbing at your desk :(

Heng don't have too much nonsense at my current workplace 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Think you should tell her that you're working on something and will finish and then come to her desk for talk. But you must go after sometime and have her carry on with her lecture ;p 

Do it 2-3 times and she will hopefully stop disturbing at your desk :(

Heng don't have too much nonsense at my current workplace 

She actually knows i am busy with my work, she walk to my place and talk about other work task.  She knows i get annoyed or irrtated when i am busy and dont like to ve disturbed.  The other day she wanted to pull me to go to a meeting with her, but i declined as my work cant finish and also i suspect she got her own motives for doing so

• wtf 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

5 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

She actually knows i am busy with my work, she walk to my place and talk about other work task.  She knows i get annoyed or irrtated when i am busy and dont like to ve disturbed.  The other day she wanted to pull me to go to a meeting with her, but i declined as my work cant finish and also i suspect she got her own motives for doing so

I'd go crazy with something like this lol. Only once did I have a colleague like that (not boss), and got around that by keeping my headphones on at work even when not listening to anything :p 

• Wahaha 1

19 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

I'd go crazy with something like this lol. Only once did I have a colleague like that (not boss), and got around that by keeping my headphones on at work even when not listening to anything :p 

I getting crazy soon. Dont feel like stepping into office and feel like shutting my phone for the entire day. But i can't bcos they eill suspect. 

Anyway, from what i heard and i conclude that it is best  to not do too much or else will kena taken for granted or taken advantage

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

• 1 month later...