Late Nite Chit Chat

Chestnut

13 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

No leh, just listening to some music.

But don't think i can sleep anytime soon cos had a coffee at 11:30 :( 

It's all in the mind... Coffee doesn't really make u stay awake... It's your mind tat keeps u awake .. many night shifters take coffee still can KO during shift after kopi...

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XianGe said:

It's all in the mind... Coffee doesn't really make u stay awake... It's your mind tat keeps u awake .. many night shifters take coffee still can KO during shift after kopi...

Usually if I stop drinking for a few days, then the day restart drinking will get a brain spike :( 

Next day then all back to normal 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Usually if I stop drinking for a few days, then the day restart drinking will get a brain spike :( 

Next day then all back to normal 

Coffee now has no effect on me liao..  only drink it for enjoyment 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Had stopped for 2 weeks, but tonight just make myself a nice espresso :( 

Monday blues set in already 

Nespresso or self made from powder or use those professional espresso machine?

Edited by XianGe

3 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Had stopped for 2 weeks, but tonight just make myself a nice espresso :( 

Monday blues set in already 

Sibei sian one. Tomorrow my whatsapp will be sibei busy. Lao ban niang will keep texting

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Change to non smartphone.. problem solved 

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Haiz :( Hope Monday passes well for you

Monday i bo work and she usually spam phone. And she like to spam phone messages on days i not working there. 

And she like to come and sit beside me and talk about other matters that can wait while i am busy. I got disturb while i was eating my lunch, and we had a lunch cum meeting just the other day 

• Sad 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Just now, Chestnut said:

Monday i bo work and she usually spam phone. And she like to spam phone messages on days i not working there. 

And she like to come and sit beside me and talk about other matters that can wait while i am busy. I got disturb while i was eating my lunch, and we had a lunch cum meeting just the other day 

Go JB walk walk... Then gotch sexcuse no on fone

• Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Person sounds like a stain on the front of the dress that won't wash off :( Damn irritating :s 

• Wahaha 1

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Person sounds like a stain on the front of the dress that won't wash off :( Damn irritating :s 

Yup. Cant eat properly then. If i eat small small snacks still okay, i was eating out of my box then so abit hard to concentrate. And during lunch break i avoid joining her de

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

Yup. Cant eat properly then. If i eat small small snacks still okay, i was eating out of my box then so abit hard to concentrate

You must be a good listener, that's why they come for random emotional release :( 

• wtf 1