Where find buy this comfortable sofa?

The_King

those nv sit before will say not comfy.

the moment i sit down. i was wow, so comfy, that i nv fully tested the armrest (chair so comfy i forget to test armrest) . and was impress how comfy it is.

better the most recliner i tested,  so far the most comfy sofa/recliner i tested. i tested over 40 sofa/recliner. all just test and meh, nothing special but this chair the moment i sit down. i was wow

later my bto video, youtube channel got geriatric chair as part of my home furniture

hahahahaa

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1
  • Sad 1

Later you find one of those adjustable chiropractic tables and use it as a bed :(

snmgqNz.jpg

Fits into the geriatric theme - if got back problem, can get the table to transform and stand up, you go stand against it and it will recline back from vertical to horizontal :( 

• Full Of Win 1

24 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Later you find one of those adjustable chiropractic tables and use it as a bed :(

snmgqNz.jpg

Fits into the geriatric theme - if got back problem, can get the table to transform and stand up, you go stand against it and it will recline back from vertical to horizontal :( 

This one for open leg?

• Wahaha 3

37 minutes ago, The_King said:

those nv sit before will say not comfy.

the moment i sit down. i was wow, so comfy, that i nv fully tested the armrest (chair so comfy i forget to test armrest) . and was impress how comfy it is.

better the most recliner i tested,  so far the most comfy sofa/recliner i tested. i tested over 40 sofa/recliner. all just test and meh, nothing special but this chair the moment i sit down. i was wow

later my bto video, youtube channel got geriatric chair as part of my home furniture

hahahahaa

But tis ish for siaorang to sit one right?

• Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, XianGe said:

This one for open leg?

Haha, I think this was originally for physiotherapy but it has become popular with chiropractors .. they push joints/bones here there and make people feel temporary comfort :s 

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Haha, I think this was originally for physiotherapy but it has become popular with chiropractors .. they push joints/bones here there and make people feel temporary comfort :s 

Ooo for angmo tuina... 

• Wahaha 1

6 hours ago, coffeenut said:

snmgqNz.jpg

I sleeping I will flip 360, this one will not work

3 hours ago, The_King said:

I sleeping I will flip 360, this one will not work

These things come with some side attachments as well .. will be like using a bunk bed, you can move around all you want but within the bed itself

• Like 3