JAV debut video

The_King

12 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Those HD JAV girls their moaning all so loud and high pitch. Damn fake. Dunno they enjoy or feeling the pain.

sibei turn off.

Those homemade jav filmed by potato cameras are so much more turn on. Their "da me", "kimochi" or their moans sound more authentic and real

1 is entertainment the other ish entertain the guy... 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Those HD JAV girls their moaning all so loud and high pitch. Damn fake. Dunno they enjoy or feeling the pain.

sibei turn off.

Those homemade jav filmed by potato cameras are so much more turn on. Their "da me", "kimochi" or their moans sound more authentic and real

That’s why I collect a series of fc2 code of quiet sex. I like real sex. Not fake sex

genuine sex is usually quiet. Very irritating to hear fake moaning

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cybertan said:

Most Asian girls trim bush. In fact out of so many Fc2 videos. Only a handful of videos keep a nice bush. 
rest all trim 

Clean shave look cleaner.

Maybe that why

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

It takes months and years to grow a full bush but it only takes mins to shave it all bare.

Me last time also shave, after shaving when the hair start to grow back, the Tiny hair always brush against the clothes until it grow pimples

Maybe that why they keep it shaved

• nomnomnom 1

On 6/3/2023 at 11:13 AM, Cybertan said:

Not that keen. I’m more keen on 28aaa cup lady with full Amazon bush. These days very hard to find true oriented lay with unshaven and untrim bush.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:37 AM, XianGe said:

Arisu and yoshino not bad

On 6/3/2023 at 11:47 AM, The_King said:

Me don't like

On 6/3/2023 at 12:51 PM, CannotTahanLiao said:

sibei turn off.

support hkbu Erena So instead

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png