Why do i have the same dream 3 saturday night in a row. it like deja vu

The_King

last last week,  I was at a learning center and this person want to ask me and my friend out.... as my friend not around, i ignore the person

last week i was at a learning center and this person want to ask me and my friend out..... . as my friend not around, so i change my answer i told the person no then i wake up

today i was at a learning center and this person want to ask me and my friend out..... . as my friend not around, so i change my answer again and  i told the person to follow me for a walk then i question the person why the person wanted to know my friend. and it turn out the person wanted to know me and use my friend as a excuse. then talk more about each other..... i wake up

Anyone know why? it like deja vu. 2 week ago i did not think much as it normal for me to dream often, from futurist city and mall , to past to lifestyle etc.... but i nv have the same dream 3 saturday night in a row.

what a strange dream

• Wahaha 1

8 minutes ago, invis said:

Recurring dreams usually mean there is something in your life you've not acknowledged that is causing stress of some sort.

as in i BBFA? that why this person want to know me?

cannot be le. in real life no one want to know me le

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, The_King said:

what problem?

How I know. Your life, your dream. I dun know what problems you have. 

Dun focus of the person in the dream, but the whole dream itself. There's something you have not acknowledge or overcome in life. Think about it carefully what it is.

• Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, invis said:

How I know. Your life, your dream. I dun know what problems you have. 

Dun focus of the person in the dream, but the whole dream itself. There's something you have not acknowledge or overcome in life. Think about it carefully what it is.

my problem same with most ppl.

money problem, health problem, relationship problem.

for me is money problem, the reason is simple, got money i will not work. i got 20month left before i finish paying for my long term lessee loan . that all le

2 hours ago, chamfer said:

Paging @Huat Zai

Dream interpretation has never been considered accurate it both the occult and psychology. My personal take on it leans towards that of @invis

On that note, it seems that your are gaining some lucidity in your dreams @The_King, it might be worth your while to explore Lucid Dreaming.

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

Just now, Huat Zai said:

Dream interpretation has never been considered accurate it both the occult and psychology. My personal take on it leans towards that of @invis

On that note, it seems that your are gaining some lucidity in your dreams @The_King, it might be worth your while to explore Lucid Dreaming.

the only dream i enjoy is SEX dream,  futurist dream, like a elevator that can move in any direction, a city within a mall they can sell anything and it you can go anyway in the mall using telelport. etc....

that dream is like i dating the person, in real life i cant afford it. hope i dont dream that again

come to think of it, most of my dream are lucidity.

i am always aware of it, sometime i even tried to take control of the dream, like sex dream where i try to control by piak piak as long as i can then going to red light to find more girl. but always the best part then i FU*KING wake up.

like today dream, i was talking  person stuff with the person , why the person interested in me, what she like,,i remember tell the person i am single and then..... cant tell and then i FU*KING wake up when the BEST part happen, i try to sleep again but cant go back again.  KNN why always wake up when i reach the best part

i not sure i tell you guys this or not but, i always love my dream. it such a wonderful exp as i usually remember some of the detail

Edited by The_King

Used to have recurring dreams almost everyday. Sometimes weeks apart.

The funny thing is that it is like mini stories with progression. At some point I gave up trying to find out why the dream kept recurring and i tried to take control of it.

The best part was dreaming that i am dreaming in a dream. That was before inception came out.

As for why all these happened, i think subconsciously i desire some changes in life.

So 1 day i became aware that I wanted a life partner and so i actively seek for one. Those recurring dreams stopped. 

Slowly think about what you subconsciously wants.

5 hours ago, Camper said:

Used to have recurring dreams almost everyday. Sometimes weeks apart.

The funny thing is that it is like mini stories with progression. At some point I gave up trying to find out why the dream kept recurring and i tried to take control of it.

The best part was dreaming that i am dreaming in a dream. That was before inception came out.

As for why all these happened, i think subconsciously i desire some changes in life.

So 1 day i became aware that I wanted a life partner and so i actively seek for one. Those recurring dreams stopped. 

Slowly think about what you subconsciously wants.

i want lot of thing, my own penthouse, supercar, yacht, unlmited supply of lady , etc......

based on my income, i just want money so i can quit my job earlier 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Dang, this time I think I went to a time when I was a xdd playing with air gun with my cousin and family.

The strange thing is there a air gun store outside my home. And I was at a building where the All the building is inter connected

On 5/4/2020 at 12:01 PM, Chestnut said:

Last few days i got dream also. I dreamt i kept talking to one my lecturer. Always convo with him on WA until he think i like him then he advice me not to like him 

soon u will dream of a kgk begging to taste your pgd

• Wahaha 4

skGDKsM.jpg

Another bbfa dream.

I was at this mall the area inside the mall is huge. Many empty and wide space. Strangely I don't see anyone at the mall. 

And I walk towards the lift to go the food court, once at the food court which I saw the name called kopitam and many stall is closed down and all of them are sell ah tiong food. Nv saw any local food

I walk and I saw this food called Luo sang. Something like a dessert but in green colour, look sticky and very hot with steam

Strangely I was alone at the food court and I saw no one, so I order 1 Luo sang and  i wanted to find a place to seat down and eat then  I wake up.

WTF man, why ? At least let me take a bite first

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1