Kaya bread with butter

The_King

Just now, metalrover said:

Got meh? Cant remember leh

U were also in that forum b4?

That bun loti guy was slightly emo and would post pics of talismans and such. But I remember him for starting a thread and posting macro pics of flies :haha:

Wasn't in kayaloti forum .. only knew it existed haha.  That bunloti guy was in hzw

• Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

That bun loti guy was slightly emo and would post pics of talismans and such. But I remember him for starting a thread and posting macro pics of flies :haha:

Wasn't in kayaloti forum .. only knew it existed haha.  That bunloti guy was in hzw

Really no memory of this guy. I remember got 1 fella like to post anime girls pics one, and go around start quarrels with ppl. In the end tio ban

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

Really no memory of this guy. I remember got 1 fella like to post anime girls pics one, and go around start quarrels with ppl. In the end tio ban

Haha, this anime pics guy I also dunno. I ownself post anime gifs but don't remember this person :haha:

Oh, that bun loti username I remember liao - is actually nubitol - bun loti in reverse

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Haha, this anime pics guy I also dunno. I ownself post anime gifs but don't remember this person :haha:

Oh, that bun loti username I remember liao - is actually nubitol - bun loti in reverse

Ahhh... Sounds familiar in hwz one

I guess majority all go back there liao