Milf attracted by her towkay boss. Make call her void deck auto waterfall but want to act virgin. Mugen waterfall cum ponding experts pls advise?

metalrover

WOMAN ATTRACTED TO BOSS, WHENEVER ON CALL WITH HIM, HER DOWN THERE BECOME WATERFALL

spacer.png

I’m wildly attracted to my boss, and I think he’s attracted to me too

Advertisements

I (32F) am incredibly attracted to my boss (54M). He’s not your “typical” good looking, but as I got to know him the attraction grew. We’ve been working together for about a year.

I know that it is lust – it is purely a physical attraction where I honestly just want him to jump me if he ever gets the chance. It’s gotten so bad that I actually get wet when I’m on a zoom call with him, and I get distracted.

Im starting to drop hints and subtly flirt with him to see if there’s any chance. We work remote, so we aren’t “in the office”, but instead we are on zoom calls together every day.

If anything were to happen, it would only be couple of times a year when we travel together for work. Next time we go on a business trip I might have to find a way to get him into my hotel room.

Advertisements

I know it’s a bad idea. I know that lots of people will say I’m a whore or that I absolutely should run the other way. I know the pros and cons, I’m not here for judgement.

Im here for suggestions and input from anyone that has been in a similar situation.

How do I make it clear (without outright saying it) that I’m into him? What are some signs that might indicate to me that he has similar feelings?

Netizens’ comments

If yall single, who cares?

It almost sounds like a cliche by now because this has been said so many times, but I’ll say it again, never poop where you eat. You don’t want the problems and troubles that come with if the relationship or hook up goes wrong. It’s just nasty, don’t play with fire if you don’t want to get burned.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 3

Maybe the gal got a very wild imagination of her boss. So possible to get wet just as guy will get hard on while watching J AV.

Last time i also accidently got my male superior into lust mode. Some more he is inside the group of males which i go out often to eat or hang out after work.

Only discovered when he drop obvious  hint in private and i was like 😲 because i always dress like a tomboy.( the trigger was a tight tee which i wore on sat(half day work) as i would be going out with friends to orchard)

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 4

Just now, meng.huat said:

NPNT...

show pic so i know how to avoid tight tee

A cup wear tight tee (still remember is alien workshop brand)... just like airport runway......

I also dun know why he got trigger. Not like i put half ball out. 

• Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

4 minutes ago, chamfer said:

A cup wear tight tee (still remember is alien workshop brand)... just like airport runway......

Key word is tight. Got let go raisins?

• Wahaha 5

6 hours ago, metalrover said:

Key word is tight. Got let go raisins?

No la.... if let go raisins office sure in chaos since it was full of young and old guys with just less than 5 gals in each dept except for finance and hr.

• Wahaha 1

8 hours ago, chamfer said:

Maybe he secretly like you also

• Wahaha 3

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 hours ago, meng.huat said:

siao lang anyhow write CSB...

if its true, its likely dinobus 

dinobus easy to wet... maybe more abrasion down there? @ManOfTheHour can explain?

please dont imagine too much... confirm not chio

@chamfer u believe this story? zoom call can auto wet ?? 

Dinobu definitely more abrasian and their thighs make their cb tighter so very shiok to fuck and they cum a lot

• Wahaha 3
  • wtf 2

skGDKsM.jpg

48 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

dont bluff... u chao chao D cups...

Speaking of d cup, that office had another short blonde ah lian (admin assistant)with  cup C. Always let others see the longkang. All the tikos like to walk past her desk to beo longkang and she always flirt around with them until one day got rumour that she and one of the director got affair. After that all tikos dun dared to flirt too much with her.

Even my male superior got flirt with her in the office.

Now me is considered dinobu with slight better A cup......

• Wahaha 2
  • fapfapfap 1

11 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Speaking of d cup, that office had another short blonde ah lian (admin assistant)with  cup C. Always let others see the longkang. All the tikos like to walk past her desk to beo longkang and she always flirt around with them until one day got rumour that she and one of the director got affair. After that all tikos dun dared to flirt too much with her.

Even my male superior got flirt with her in the office.

Now me is considered dinobu with slight better A cup......

Last time i got one collick tomboy chilli padi type. Go overseas assignment job with another guy collick. Enter the hotel room, close door jitao unzip him and jiak his lupcheong. 

I ask him song bo, he say not bad.

• wtf 3

4 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Last time i got one collick tomboy chilli padi type. Go overseas assignment job with another guy collick. Enter the hotel room, close door jitao unzip him and jiak his lupcheong. 

Knn like that you can write a good csb from your male colleague's perspective .. might end up like the iconic Padre Shanghai unker story :( 

• Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Knn like that you can write a good csb from your male colleague's perspective .. might end up like the iconic Padre Shanghai unker story :( 

At first, i also think is csb. But this guy quite honest type, and also no reason to bullshit me lah. And the tomboy all along is like to cheehong him one. Thats y i believe is not csb.

Knn, i listen his adventure trip  i also steam

• Wahaha 2

6 minutes ago, metalrover said:

At first, i also think is csb. But this guy quite honest type, and also no reason to bullshit me lah. And the tomboy all along is like to cheehong him one. Thats y i believe is not csb.

Knn, i listen his adventure trip  i also steam

Why your company never send you overseas assignment with a firecracker syt? 

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Why your company never send you overseas assignment with a firecracker syt? 

Got. But give me 3 guys. :/

Knn, i no loutus luck. Go massage kena dino tickle my thigh, i say mai lah mai lah. Then ask me for tips, i pay then jitao go off.

• Wahaha 1

16 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Maybe he secretly like you also

He married with children...... but still tiko to beo other gals in office or outside.

Since i'm in the same group as him for lunch and after work hanging out, i knew he always would comment on chio bus and their headlights.

• Wahaha 1

41 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Tomboy chilli padi so hiong..... must be very 'thirsty'

• Wahaha 2