More and more ppl cough or have flu like symptoms

The_King

10 minutes ago, The_King said:

:(

allergy to what?

Some pollens. Plus, I got a hyperactive immune system and mild psoriasis (which happens in cycles) - will get dry skin, then it flake off, then a few weeks fine, then cycle repeats all over again :(

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, The_King said:

Anyone kena?

Me kena on Sunday some symptoms like coughing, throats like feel sore but heal on  totally heal on Tuesday

Thanks to NAC

Moi still go outside with mask on, don't care if everyone look at me like siao nan

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

Mine started by headache and vomiting with slight feverish from 13 march and continue for 2 days. Then sore throat and feverish feeling for 3 days. After that sneezing started with running nose,watery eyes, feverish feeling on and off for 4 days. After that only stuffy nose until my voice changed and still like that today. 

Seen the doctor twice and finished all medicine. No antibiotics given. ART test -ve.

I even take that 莲花清瘟 medicine for a few days and 感冒茶 too. All like no effect.

I still wear my mask on public transport and public places even after mask off advice. But still kena dunno what kind of virus.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

Heng birdy wfh:haha:

For me, not everyday can wfh .. sometimes go office meetings, sometimes need go face to face meetings to client orpit :(

6 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Mine started by headache and vomiting with slight feverish from 13 march and continue for 2 days. Then sore throat and feverish feeling for 3 days. After that sneezing started with running nose,watery eyes, feverish feeling on and off for 4 days. After that only stuffy nose until my voice changed and still like that today. 

Seen the doctor twice and finished all medicine. No antibiotics given. ART test -ve.

I even take that 莲花清瘟 medicine for a few days and 感冒茶 too. All like no effect.

I still wear my mask on public transport and public places even after mask off advice. But still kena dunno what kind of virus.

Oh you still haven't fully recovered? As long as energy levels stay okay, should be okay liao. Yeah, still wear mask outdoors, except when go running.

If got hoarse raspy voice for now, can try karaoke some appropriate songs liao ~~

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Office many kena. Refuse to wear masks cos they believe OYK. like he never screw them before

ur office workers jin kumgong.

they dont know virus spread more easily in confined spaces meh?????

unless u have super huge well-ventilated office like this.

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

167 Large Open Plan Office Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty  Images

• Like 1

7 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please remove picture, that my office

• Wahaha 4

On 3/31/2023 at 10:44 AM, socrates469bc said:

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

They are fools. All vote white kind. Only those aunty, uncle n with young kids wear

• Wahaha 2

skGDKsM.jpg