Man, 27, allegedly choked & dragged woman, 31, at Clarke Quay, sent her flying off Porsche

Huat Zai

man-sent-woman-flying-clarke-quay.jpg

A man allegedly attacked a woman on Mar. 23, dragging her by the hair and choking her.

She called the police, then sat on his Porsche to stop him from leaving before the police arrived, but he allegedly accelerated away at a speed that caused her to fly off the bonnet.

Partied at Zouk

The Singaporean woman wrote to Mothership to share what happened.

Michelle (not her real name), 31, said the 27-year-old man invited her to Zouk on Mar. 22.

She agreed and he picked her up in a Porsche.

At Zouk, Michelle said the man told her he had no money and even showed her that only had S$130 in his bank account.

She then offered to "open bottles" (that is, to order and pay for bottles of alcohol) for the group, to be "polite to the main host [of the table]".

"I see him as a bro so I say its OK," she explained.

Suddenly flew into a "drunken rage"

By the end of the night, both of them had gotten quite drunk, Michelle said.

The pair were in the man's car at the multi-storey carpark outside Zouk.

Michelle said she was "resting" in the passenger seat while the man sat in the driver's seat.

Michelle asked the man to drop her off at a location where she could conveniently book a Grab ride home.

However, he suddenly flew into a drunken rage.

"He suddenly came out [of the] driver seat, pulled my hair, and dragged me out [of the car and for some] distance. I got up but he hit me back down," Michelle said.

"I got up again but he choke slammed me, before choking me with no intention to let go and whacked my face."

Accelerated forward "full throttle"

She said he was holding her down with "full force" and she almost suffocated.

Out of "self defence", Michelle scratched the man's hands to get him to release his chokehold on her.

She then picked herself up from the ground to sit on the Porsche's bonnet to stop him from leaving while she called the police.

The man allegedly stepped on the accelerator, moving the Porsche forward at "full throttle", and sent Michelle flying off the vehicle.

Michelle said she hit her head and rolled on the ground a few times.

The incident has caused Michelle to have difficulties getting out of bed, due to injuries on her ribcage.

She said she has 10 bruises on her head, is unable to move her neck.

Scarred physically and mentally

According to the Mount Elizabeth Hospital Accident and Emergency medical report seen by Mothership, Michelle suffered a deep laceration on her left forehead and temple, and sustained a cut on the temporalis muscle on one side of her face.

She required stitches, and also sustained abrasions on her hand.

She added that the incident has left her disfigured.

She highlighted that the man appeared to be posting on social media to discredit her account.

In his Instagram stories seen by Mothership, he wrote, without further details: "There seems to be a rumour going on (sic), most likely cos of what she said, well that is not true."

He also uploaded a picture of his arm, showing scratch marks.

Man offers to "meet up and solve things"

According to her screenshot of the chat between the two parties, the man texted her in the afternoon after the incident, and tried calling her.

He said both of them were injured and bleeding, and offered to "meet up and solve things", as an alternative to making it a "police case".

screenshot-of-text.jpg Image courtesy of Michelle.

However, she had lodged a police report by then. She also shared about the incident through a series of Instagram stories.

The Singapore Police Force confirmed a report was lodged, adding that the man was arrested for rash act causing hurt, and that investigations are ongoing.

The man has since been released on bail, according to Michelle.

Traumatised

Since the incident, Michelle said she does not dare to step out of her house, not even to take out the trash.

She has requested for the security at her residence to step up their measures.

https://mothership.sg/2023/03/man-sent-woman-flying-clarke-quay/

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

2 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

She agreed and he picked her up in a Porsche.

keyword LOL

2 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Suddenly flew into a "drunken rage"

By the end of the night, both of them had gotten quite drunk, Michelle said.

The pair were in the man's car at the multi-storey carpark outside Zouk.

Michelle said she was "resting" in the passenger seat while the man sat in the driver's seat.

Michelle asked the man to drop her off at a location where she could conveniently book a Grab ride home.

However, he suddenly flew into a drunken rage.

"He suddenly came out [of the] driver seat, pulled my hair, and dragged me out [of the car and for some] distance. I got up but he hit me back down," Michelle said.

"I got up again but he choke slammed me, before choking me with no intention to let go and whacked my face."

This one no head no tail. must be something she said. so the si ginna drink driving? she can testify to the TP so that get his licence kantong? 

• Wahaha 3

23 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

keyword LOL

This one no head no tail. must be something she said. so the si ginna drink driving? she can testify to the TP so that get his licence kantong? 

3 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

She then offered to "open bottles" (that is, to order and pay for bottles of alcohol) for the group, to be "polite to the main host [of the table]".

Comes in a Porsche but no money to buy drinks, no happy ending, don't even let him send her home.

Si ginna lose face until bo chun.

No matter what she said, he had no right to hit her though.

• Like 4
  • Wahaha 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

5 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Comes in a Porsche but no money to buy drinks, no happy ending, don't even let him send her home.

Si ginna lose face until bo chun.

No matter what she said, he had no right to hit her though.

No matter what she said, he had no right to hit her though - yes this i agreed. but i guess what type of person will hang around with what type of si ginna lo. 

6 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Michelle asked the man to drop her off at a location where she could conveniently book a Grab ride home

this i do not understand.  clarke quay not convenient to take grab meh? why still need to drive and drop her off another location? 

i think this char bo also not simple lah. cannot trust one sided story

• Like 5
  • Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Precaution. Was drunk only twice in my life. Just made the decision esp to save more money

used to hv a close neibor. hubby is taxi driver who is into drinking n gambling too. many nights he will throw temper at wife, will smash flower pots oso. got a period loan sharks keep smearing their unit nbr by vandalising on the walls. starting from void decks. 

later on moved to yishun. nobody knew or see them moving their stuff during broad daylight. had to do at middle of night 😅

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 3

8 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Use father money buy car. Confirm have other accounts to collect interest

8 hours ago, Homelander said:

Sounds like a niao ji...go chiong but want ppl to treat and act like ask

if drive porsche but bo even basic credit card is obviously a con.

limpeh drive a lao pok kar mgb and wear crocodile singlet also have a stanchart platinum card means limpeh more sakti than porsche driving ginnas.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Standard Chartered Visa Platinum Credit Card Review | CompareHero

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 3

9 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

if drive porsche but bo even basic credit card is obviously a con.

limpeh drive a lao pok kar mgb and wear crocodile singlet also have a stanchart platinum card means limpeh more sakti than porsche driving ginnas.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Standard Chartered Visa Platinum Credit Card Review | CompareHero

U have a valid point too...which ask no cc with him one