Tilted: The World's Most Versatile PC Gaming Wearable

invis

• Moderators

Don't Let Keyboard Inefficiencies Hold You Back...

•  NATURAL GAMING: Remove unnatural finger placements, positions and movements 
  •  MORE COMMANDS: Add up to 8 extra commands of your choice for ANY PC game
  •  INCREASED EFFICIENCY: Now you can trigger the correct key while keeping your eyes on the screen
  •  VERSATILE ADD-ON: Use Tilted on your head, foot, and even as a joystick

Tilted is the world's first PC gaming wearable that allows gamers to key bind up to any 8 gaming commands of their choice, triggered through simple head gestures. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

There are 84 keys on a standard keyboard...
and we're typically limited to three finger gameplay while your other hand uses the mouse. This frustrated me when I played games like PUBG, I either had to take my eyes off the screen to press a key or place my fingers on "Q" and "A" for tilting and maneuvering simultaneously

ezgif.com-gif-maker-_1_.jpg

Arsenal Add-On...
Tilted is not a head tracking device like TrackIR or Tobii. Instead our unrivaled device focuses on individual commands that supplements your current gaming or productivity peripherals.

Leave the high-frequency, repetitive commands for your mouse & keyboard. Simply attach Tilted to your headset and now you've enabled the perfect add on for secondary commands like triggering combos and sending team signals.

Capabilities.gif

Any Game, Any Software. 
Infinite Possibilities.
Tilted is NOT limited to FPS games. 

Tilted works for all PC games and productivity software (we've yet to find one where it doesn't). As long as your game uses a PC and a keyboard - it's Tilted compatible.
Tilted-Any-Game.png

Get Creative
Tilted's limitless options enables gamers and productivity users to get truly creative. 

Our unique smart device can be placed anywhere and will calibrate automatically. 

Watch how a community member utilizes clay to mount Tilted on a tripod to create a joystick.

Tilted-Joystick-Optimized.gif

Fully Intuitive Software
Our native customization software enables sensitivity adjustments and configurable head gestures so you can game in comfort. 

Save your custom command presets in your personal gaming profile.
47682599_517226322102636_751327450093112

Tilted Adapts To You...FAST
Everyone has a unique gaming style. 

If you like to sit, stand, or even slouch - Tilted's auto-calibration will maximize comfort. Our smart wearable ensures that it only operates when you want it to.

As fast as 2 milliseconds per wireless transaction, the only latency you'll feel is your head movement.

These features + MORE added regularly.

3f9a83fb74979f8aaa3898848a5daf8f_origina