why ppl bring rolex watch when they travel

The_King

i already say many many many many many many many many many many many many many time, when travel, i always have the mindset i will get rob, in case i get rob, i just give everything

i dont know why ppl want to drive their car, bring their expensive watch, phone to MY.

as i say before, if i go my , i bring those cheapo a few dollar ( primary school type of wallet) and my wallet only have a less then $10 ezlink card, i change my phone to old one like no data or personal stuff, only the app like grab to travel to mall easily or if i got lost. also cheapo watch.

my money is all over me, some in shoe/sock , some in wallet etc... even my clothes is old type like those very old, shoe also those used on like those wear daily until you can see wear and tear.

when i go JB, i am prepared to be rob anytime

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_King said:

https://www.facebook.com/richard.ter/videos/727141235826394/

Please be careful when travelling to phuket. On the last day of our family vacation, our vacation turned into a nightmare when our villa got burgled while 8 pax including 13 month old baby and 7 year old children was in the villa. Cash and rolex ($20,300) stolen.

Cos they are idiots

i go overseas always dress down n carry no brand wallets. 
sinkie love to show off n deserve it

• Like 2

G0X0jDd.jpeg

4 hours ago, The_King said:

https://www.facebook.com/richard.ter/videos/727141235826394/

Please be careful when travelling to phuket. On the last day of our family vacation, our vacation turned into a nightmare when our villa got burgled while 8 pax including 13 month old baby and 7 year old children was in the villa. Cash and rolex ($20,300) stolen.

Most fugging kumgong thing ever... Or they know got insolen so likes to get robbed... 

• Wahaha 1