3rd party forwarder from china to sg

chamfer

Anyone know of 3rd party forwarder for sea shipping from china?

Never had experience or what so with 3rd party forwarder since i have been using cainao air/sea shipping since i started using taobao.

I tried to re-order some chinese 膏药布 which i previously purchased and shipped via cainao sea shipping. But this time the system did not allow me to choose air/sea shipping

Tried another store selling the same thing also kena same thing.  Then i tried some other shop selling different plasters and some can and some cannot ship via cainao.

8 hours ago, chamfer said:

Anyone know of 3rd party forwarder for sea shipping from china?

Never had experience or what so with 3rd party forwarder since i have been using cainao air/sea shipping since i started using taobao.

I tried to re-order some chinese 膏药布 which i previously purchased and shipped via cainao sea shipping. But this time the system did not allow me to choose air/sea shipping

Tried another store selling the same thing also kena same thing.  Then i tried some other shop selling different plasters and some can and some cannot ship via cainao.

Have you tried ezbuy? They are expensive and troublesome to use, but they are one of the more stable platforms (i.e. not going to disappear overnight)

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

1 hour ago, Huat Zai said:

Have you tried ezbuy? They are expensive and troublesome to use, but they are one of the more stable platforms (i.e. not going to disappear overnight)

Do know of a few forwarders (ezbuy,ezship,oops etc) but never use their services before.

Thus see if anyone has other experiences with other forwarders.

I do follow nk side's taobao thread.

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

Do know of a few forwarders (ezbuy,ezship,oops etc) but never use their services before.

Thus see if anyone has other experiences with other forwarders.

I do follow nk side's taobao thread.

Used ezbuy before wuhan virus, was troublesome ans slow back then, don't know if they improved the system. Tracking is good though, so your things don't disappear once they are in their route.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 3 weeks later...