非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

Nice to have sg channel covering sintua related stuff. 

But some of these stuff are not revealed to common people just like what western magic is about.(esoteric). That what i feel when i heard 道长 speaks.

Anyway same dialect group 道长 have different schools of thoughts,teachings and rituals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Nice to have sg channel covering sintua related stuff. 

But some of these stuff are not revealed to common people just like what western magic is about.(esoteric). That what i feel when i heard 道长 speaks.

Anyway same dialect group 道长 have different schools of thoughts,teachings and rituals. 

in a society that is getting less spiritual and under pressure from above, they need to be very careful of what they say outside their own circle,

006Ferzuly1gquhe1m6xbj30p00dgq42.jpg

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really agree with everything the teacher said. Basic wildlife survival knowledge is never put anything into your mouth without an edibility test, which will take too long to do. In the army, we mostly carried Poy Sian Mark II inhalers which we used to relieve insect bites and dizzy spells.

Peeing in front of you to clear 鬼打墙 carries some risks, it will be wiser to shout mantras or chants loudly. 临兵斗者皆阵列前行 (note the last two characters, this is the origin version called 六甲秘祝, not the Japanese knock-off that was made famous by 马小玲) was introduced as a chant to drive back evil spirits in mountains. It's a little overwhelming and might piss off things you don't want to mess with, use with caution.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Don't really agree with everything the teacher said. Basic wildlife survival knowledge is never put anything into your mouth without an edibility test, which will take too long to do. In the army, we mostly carried Poy Sian Mark II inhalers which we used to relieve insect bites and dizzy spells.

Peeing in front of you to clear 鬼打墙 carries some risks, it will be wiser to shout mantras or chants loudly. 临兵斗者皆阵列前行 (note the last two characters, this is the origin version called 六甲秘祝, not the Japanese knock-off that was made famous by 马小玲) was introduced as a chant to drive back evil spirits in mountains. It's a little overwhelming and might piss off things you don't want to mess with, use with caution.

I remebered reading a book on ninjutsu by stephen k hayes that mentioned hand seals(kuji-in) with these 六甲密咒(during my early secondary school days). Are they the same?

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/10246571562825171412?q=ninjutsu+stephen+k+hayes+reference&biw=412&bih=758&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&prds=eto:16993100960178120369_0,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1

17 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I remebered reading a book on ninjutsu by stephen k hayes that mentioned hand seals(kuji-in) with these 六甲密咒(during my early secondary school days). Are they the same?

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/10246571562825171412?q=ninjutsu+stephen+k+hayes+reference&biw=412&bih=758&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&prds=eto:16993100960178120369_0,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1

lol read those too. https://baike.baidu.com/item/九字真言/639159

"日本忍者在战斗前口念九字真言同时用双手摆出各种印契是个必不可少的过程,他们口颂手结的东西就是我们常说的九字真言或九字密印(九印)。"

The thing is, the chant wasn't even a Buddhist mantra, it was a Taoist chant/spell that most likely drew inspiration from witchcraft

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, chamfer said:

Wondering if one is to raise one's own vibration level can avoid these 魔神仔。

Or raise one's own vibrational level + mantra chanting for added protection?

强龙不压地头蛇, no matter how powerful a practitioner, it's never wise to go on the offense when dealing with genius loci. If I ever meet one, I usually invoke my patron deity with mantras, pay my respects to the spirit, and leave quietly. Never had trouble with them the moment I speed dial the gods, 打狗也要看主人吗

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...