非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chamfer said:

If a person have bad intention in heart and at the same time speak good or vice versa. is this considered good or bad karma??

This question pop up while i was reading a book. Might be a stupid question at least to me....

万象由心生

• Thanks 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A strange thing which happened when i was making food offering to 'good brothers' in the afternoon(3pm)

After laying out the food offering,i proceed to light up the candles but it was quite windy. So i just 点燃香烛 and it got blown out so in my heart i say no choice that candle cannot light. I turned around to a less windy area to light joss sticks. Turning back one of the candle just light up and wind also die down. 

I was puzzled as i'm sure the 2 candles were blown out. Said my prayers to 'good brothers'. While waiting for the candles to burn down, i felt like a bit out of breath sensation and i step back a bit from the food offering and that sensation gone off. During the whole time until halfway thru the burning of paper offering did the wind started to pick up again.

6 hours ago, chamfer said:

A strange thing which happened when i was making food offering to 'good brothers' in the afternoon(3pm)

After laying out the food offering,i proceed to light up the candles but it was quite windy. So i just 点燃香烛 and it got blown out so in my heart i say no choice that candle cannot light. I turned around to a less windy area to light joss sticks. Turning back one of the candle just light up and wind also die down. 

I was puzzled as i'm sure the 2 candles were blown out. Said my prayers to 'good brothers'. While waiting for the candles to burn down, i felt like a bit out of breath sensation and i step back a bit from the food offering and that sensation gone off. During the whole time until halfway thru the burning of paper offering did the wind started to pick up again.

I like to "patch" my aura with mantras a bit before offering, prevents "misunderstandings"

13 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

I like to "patch" my aura with mantras a bit before offering, prevents "misunderstandings"

Meaning 'good brothers' can sense those people who are 'sensitive' & thus 'misunderstood' me?

The 1st and 15th day which i made food & paper offering for 'good brothers' no problem.

On 1st day of ghost month made another paper offering at one side for 大二伯爷 for my heart appreciation as i don't really pray to them. But i had been having a few dreams about them. One of dreams is that i was running away from something scary and saw a canvas covered lorry and went to hide inside. Then i saw 大二伯爷 sitting inside,i apologized but they just said it ok and tell me not to be afraid and the lorry moved.

20 hours ago, chamfer said:

Meaning 'good brothers' can sense those people who are 'sensitive' & thus 'misunderstood' me?

The 1st and 15th day which i made food & paper offering for 'good brothers' no problem.

On 1st day of ghost month made another paper offering at one side for 大二伯爷 for my heart appreciation as i don't really pray to them. But i had been having a few dreams about them. One of dreams is that i was running away from something scary and saw a canvas covered lorry and went to hide inside. Then i saw 大二伯爷 sitting inside,i apologized but they just said it ok and tell me not to be afraid and the lorry moved.

It's good to be friendly with 大二伯爷, very nice deities

10 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

It's good to be friendly with 大二伯爷, very nice deities

You have encounters with them? It's only a few years ago that i started having dreams of something chasing me and 大二伯爷will appear to help.

For me,i usuallly don't pray to them except when i go to loyang 大伯公 or tpy 城皇庙 and pray out of respect. Tpy's 城皇庙的大二伯爷 presence is strong,always feel slight out of breath and cold when near them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...