非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

3 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Rast time, this time of the year ish 30 days no fap challenge... Tiagong, the ghosts will stand beside and watch ppl fap to seafood... Scary siol

Now dont care already, fap first talk later... 

:sweat:

How to tahan no fap for whole month. Not healthy la. Fapping to good to relieve stress. I also don't care and do it too....

• Wahaha 1

For moi, this year burn incense i tot burn properly liao and proceed to pray and offer... but after i "plant" in on the grass patch, it is extinguished...

But maybe i not sincere enough... I prayed on 1st and 28th (2nd last day) cuz company offering on last day don't wan clash schedule...

18 hours ago, metalrover said:

Tiagong only, goot bros can enter residences if no forms of god worship altar present... Dont know true boh

dun think so.....if kakis come in good intent gods allow them to come in de lah..... if not y my mom hse so many altars still so active daily... 

• fapfapfap 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

8 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Never had spiritual entity stare at me fap before, don't think they care... kinky :hehe:

skallo while u fapping it actually licking it lor... u dun stare at ur lil bro all the time while u fap wat.... 

19 hours ago, chamfer said:

Had weird experience when i was making prayer offerings downstair at my block on four different occasions. (Usually i did 3 offerings (1st,15th & 30th of lunar 7th month)

Initial it was not windy but started to get windy as i started to lay out the offerings on the floor. I could not get my candles to light up properly despite muttered that i'm making offering to 'good bros'. I could only managed to get the candles burning a while to light up the joss sticks before the candle fire extingushed. Did my prayers and burned the paper offerings.

After finished burning the paper offerings, i noticed that other people around my area did not had problem lighting their candles and it was not windy anymore.

lol.... this yr i do offerings i trying to light candles windy till i pekchek... i say if u wan it then stop blowing let me finish with my stuff then u can hav it.. instantly bo wind... i happily light pray etc..... kaya also happily throwing the lui everywhere..... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beyond said:

skallo while u fapping it actually licking it lor... u dun stare at ur lil bro all the time while u fap wat.... 

it just means I upgrade from 大小通吃,老少咸宜,to 大小通吃,老少咸宜, 鬼神不拒

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1
  • nomnomnom 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

5 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Active means huat? :hmm: 

active lor.... room door open close.... fridge door open close.... wardrobe open close.... tv on off.... chairs moving..... items at diff plces...... moving figures..... mumbling or voices..... almost daily..... 

• wtf 2

2 minutes ago, beyond said:

active lor.... room door open close.... fridge door open close.... wardrobe open close.... tv on off.... chairs moving..... items at diff plces...... moving figures..... mumbling or voices..... almost daily..... 

Chiu got personally witness boh? Mai csb me leh...

Chiu got personally witness boh? Mai csb me leh...

i and my bro is 'gifted'.....  my sis in law come my hse always feels uncomfortable one... i always laugh at her say she bo ji..... 

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Chiur house also have? Chiur mom house ones so hiong, she dare to stay?

every hse got one lah.... is just whether they are residents or passerbys nia wat..... 

my mom and elder bro is normal... they dun feel a thing nor kanna.... only me and sec bro daily got experiences.... we learnt not to say anything liao cos utsa like a norm..... 

every hse got one lah.... is just whether they are residents or passerbys nia wat..... 

my mom and elder bro is normal... they dun feel a thing nor kanna.... only me and sec bro daily got experiences.... we learnt not to say anything liao cos utsa like a norm..... 

Wah, chiu guys jin brave siol... Born with the 'gift' or ownself backside itchy go open one?

Wah, chiu guys jin brave siol... Born with the 'gift' or ownself backside itchy go open one?

itsa in the bloodline.... father side..... we are chosen leh... bo choice de leh.... wahahahah!!!! 

13 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Moi guessed correctly. The past month ish jin 96 for chiu all, wonder how chiu deal with chiur present...

huh? to me not much diff lor... just more crowded nia tats all..  they dun disturb me i dun disturb them nia.... only one time during 7th mth i gan them for intruding kaya slp..... make her nitemare then she refuse to slp keep ragecry... i coax her till 4ish am still raging sia... till i dulan go gan them lor... say stop disturbing her.... almost instantly she diam diam guai guai go lie dwn slp le.... 

• Like 1

Just now, beyond said:

huh? to me not much diff lor... just more crowded nia tats all..  they dun disturb me i dun disturb them nia.... only one time during 7th mth i gan them for intruding kaya slp..... make her nitemare then she refuse to slp keep ragecry... i coax her till 4ish am still raging sia... till i dulan go gan them lor... say stop disturbing her.... almost instantly she diam diam guai guai go lie dwn slp le.... 

Yeee~ Why you don't sanitize your house from spirits one, so unhygienic..

Just now, Huat Zai said:

Yeee~ Why you don't sanitize your house from spirits one, so unhygienic..

wats to sanitize.... my belief is all is equal wat... knn u die liao also become them wat.... if they just passerby wat for disturb them also? bo dai bo li find prob meh....

wats to sanitize.... my belief is all is equal wat... knn u die liao also become them wat.... if they just passerby wat for disturb them also? bo dai bo li find prob meh....

I don't kajiao them outside as well, not even in my office. But the house is where my family rest, so no strangers allowed without permission.

Edited by Huat Zai

5 minutes ago, beyond said:

sometimes tok to ghosts is much easier and straightforward than toking to humans lor... 

Indeed

PKx2.gif

Either I am nodding or they are nodding

Edited by Huat Zai