非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

The shadow part is actually his finger...

Not sure if the image of 'Jerry' running across the room was edited in, but kan, if an entity threatens me with my child like that, I'll be really mad.

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

Tay Ying talks about her supernatural encounter while filming new drama series, Silent Walls

Untitled-design-13-696x385.jpg

SINGAPORE: Tay Ying spoke about her supernatural experiences while filming the new drama series, Silent Walls. She shared that while she was driving towards the set – an old house on Seah Im Road, the actress saw something or someone in the window of an abandoned house. 

Tay Ying said to local media, 8days: “I was still in the car when I caught sight of it in one of the windows of the bigger house. I thought I was mistaken so I looked three times — a white figure with long hair, it was just standing there with its hair floating.” 

Later on, a casting staff member also mentioned that during her shoot, they saw a white figure behind her on the camera monitor. During that time, Tay Ying did not tell anyone about these scary experiences on set for they still had a few days left to shoot on location. However, the heaviness of her character made her cry for an hour once she returned home after shooting. 

In the show, she plays the character of Wu Tianli, the mistress of the old and mysterious house in 1938. 

Silent Walls is about a house which was occupied by four families through the years – 1938, 1963, 1988, and 2023. Throughout each time frame, tragedy strikes and one family member from each generation dies. 

Due to these paranormal incidents, Tay Ying’s dad, veteran actor Zheng Geping, called a priest to cleanse and pray for his daughter. 

The actress told 8days: “My dad contacted his friend who is a ‘master’ who gave me a candle and amulet. I had to burn it and pour water on myself, and all that… After that, I felt okay. It’s hard to explain.” 

“I still think it might have been psychological, but I know what I felt,” the actress remarked as she reflected on what had happened. 

Silent Walls is now available to watch on meWATCH for free every weeknight at 9pm. 

https://theindependent.sg/tay-ying-talks-about-her-supernatural-encounter-while-filming-new-drama-series-silent-walls/

• Like 1

‘Do not camp in Pulau Ubin’: S’pore TikToker shares spooky encounter, swears she’ll never camp there again

Pulau-ubin-scary.png

Looking for an unconventional island getaway? Pulau Ubin might be right up your alley — if you're looking for a supernatural kind of experience, that is.

In a TikTok video on Mar. 21, influencer Isabelle Han shared her spooky encounter camping in the popular nature haunt.

Didn't bring a tent

The incident happened a few years back when Han, her then-boyfriend, and three other friends went for an overnight camping trip in Pulau Ubin.

"One of my friends had this brilliant idea of not bringing a tent so that we could stargaze at night," she explained.

"Which on hindsight was a terrible decision. But at that point of [sic] time, we all thought it was a brilliant idea."

That night, they lay their ground sheets (sans tent) out in a row in front of the dying campfire and promptly fell asleep.

"Like just bare, nothing above our heads. Just the sky, and then we were surrounded by trees," Han explained.

Nightfall

Things took a spooky turn when in the middle of the night, Han woke up and "felt very uneasy for some reason".

In the absence of a tent, she looked around and saw — to her horror — a number of figures sitting in the trees surrounding the campsite.

"Not just one or two, but quite a few," she added. "And the closest tree [with a figure] to us was quite near, so I was super scared at that time."

She attempted to wake her then-boyfriend, who was lying right beside her.

"But he clearly didn't give a sh*t. He told me to just go back to sleep, just try to sleep," she said.

"I was the only one awake, and I felt so vulnerable. I didn't know whether they were looking at me, or whether they knew that I was awake or not."

In the end, she "cried herself to sleep", Han said.

Next morning

The next morning, she told her friends what had transpired. To her shock, she learnt that all of them had had similar spooky encounters through the night.

Friend #1 saw a figure sitting by the fireplace, which he assumed was Friend #2, waking up to rekindle the fire.

Friend #2 said that he hadn't gotten up, but he did kick something in the middle of the night — "something that felt like a person". He, too, had assumed it was someone who got up to rekindle the fire.

"Then everybody said that, nope, nobody got up at all that night. Nobody sat in front of the fire at all that night," Han said.

And her ex, who'd told her to go back to sleep when she attempted to wake him?

Apparently, a few hours after the incident, he'd also woken up — and seen a figure.

"And it was in the tree that was directly above our heads," Hans said.

She concluded her video: "And that is why I will never camp in Pulau Ubin again."

Is Pulau Ubin haunted?

There are certainly a few unusual things around the island.

The shrine of a German girl, for instance, sits at a remote part of Pulau Ubin, spurring reports of ghost sightings.

A paranormal investigator also once called Pulau Ubin Singapore's most haunted spot.

And just earlier this month, a ghostly figure was allegedly spotted in Pulau Ubin by a security officer.

@mothershipsg or is it just a person wearing a raincoat? #tiktoksg #sgnews ♬ original sound - Mothership.sg

Freaky stuff.

https://mothership.sg/2023/03/do-not-camp-in-pulau-ubin/

• Like 1