非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

6 hours ago, stemcell said:

need to do what beside burn incense 

Most people buy pre-pack package which contains the essential items. Some will buy 发糕/packet drinks/biscuits etc to pray. Depends on individual.

Just don't mention your personal info while praying or burning of paper offerings.

2 hours ago, chamfer said:

Most people buy pre-pack package which contains the essential items. Some will buy 发糕/packet drinks/biscuits etc to pray. Depends on individual.

Just don't mention your personal info while praying or burning of paper offerings.

Ok, understand. Thank you chamfer mm

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

3 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Interesting question, but do you make offerings to your ancestors when you burn for good brothers as well?

My parental house does make offerings on 1st and 15th of every lunar month (including 7th month)as there is ancestral tablet.

I do burn individual packages (with their names written on it)of paper offerings and paper money to my late mother/grandmothers/grandfathers during the 7th month and 清明节.

I try to pass down this practice to my kid.

• Like 3

It's not only 1st,15th,and 30th of 7th month that you can pray and burn paper offering to '好兄弟'.

Last time when i was young i saw people praying and burning paper offerings at the roadside at the whole of 7th month.

My place here is getting lesser and lesser people doing this practice as the years goes by. I only see old people and a few aunties and uncles doing it.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 7:20 AM, chamfer said:

But I tot must tell good brothers where chiu live and say ish which house provide the offering huan?

Edited by sketchish

6 hours ago, sketchish said:

But I tot must tell good brothers where chiu live and say ish which house provide the offering huan?

Would you say that to strangers when you are offering some food out of compassion when you see that they are hungry???

Because you will not know what type of entities are around. There is more than ghosts around us as there are many planes in this universe.

Maybe @Huat Zai can explain more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Would you say that to strangers when you are offering some food out of compassion when you see that they are hungry???

Because you will not know what type of entities are around. There is more than ghosts around us as there are many planes in this universe.

Maybe @Huat Zai can explain more.

My personal believe (not saying this is universal truth), is not to catch their attention. Whose who wander are trapped between worlds and tormented by their pains, not those I prefer to be in company with. 

As for those who don't wander and visit our world for a purpose, their intents are rarely benign.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 2 weeks later...

pop in to say sth funny..... kayapeh shifu come visit us at ks now..... he told me i looked refreshed... not the usual bo batt look.... i told him cos 7th mth... all my kakis go holi... no one to bother me.... tats y i look rejuvenated...... 

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

i've had 2 strange experiences

first was in a public toilet in an office building where i went in alone quite late at night to pee

all the cubicles were empty except for one where the door was closed

as i was peeing, the toilet flushed and the door opened but i didn't see anyone after i finished peeing and turned around

the toilet entrance door was also closed and i did not hear it open and close

at that point i didn't realise anything until i went to wash my hands 

when i was at the sink, the tap which was the old press button type turned on and water flowed out

my hair stood up and now as i recall my hair standing again

at that point i remembered someone telling me to try to act normal in such situations and get away

so i proceeded to quickly wash my hands. then i blurted out "thank you" and left the toilet and the building

second time was at a hawker centre where i went to wash my hands after eating chili crab

it was in public area with many people, not in toilet

the tap turned on after i soaped my hands and was reaching to press the button

heng nowadays most places have sensor tap so auto turn on also won't trigger my hair standing riao:wahaha:

1 hour ago, beyond said:

pop in to say sth funny..... kayapeh shifu come visit us at ks now..... he told me i looked refreshed... not the usual bo batt look.... i told him cos 7th mth... all my kakis go holi... no one to bother me.... tats y i look rejuvenated...... 

Knn, your kakis all come and play with my companies IT systems, one big issue after another.

16 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

how to call big gun?

The depends on your personal religion and practices, mine is to use mantras

6 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

first was in a public toilet in an office building where i went in alone quite late at night to pee

as i was peeing, the toilet flushed and the door opened but i didn't see anyone after i finished peeing and turned around

when i was at the sink, the tap which was the old press button type turned on and water flowed out

at that point i remembered someone telling me to try to act normal in such situations and get away

so i proceeded to quickly wash my hands. then i blurted out "thank you" and left the toilet and the building

second time was at a hawker centre where i went to wash my hands after eating chili crab

heng nowadays most places have sensor tap so auto turn on also won't trigger my hair standing riao:wahaha:

Why all your good friends so eager for you to wash your hands? You everytime go toilet never wash one ah :o

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

The depends on your personal religion and practices, mine is to use mantras

Why all your good friends so eager for you to wash your hands? You everytime go toilet never wash one ah :o

what mantras?

i go temple pray mostly waterloo guan yin and previously thian hock keng cos my office was near there

moi a bit OCD about washing hands

if i have to touch the tap to turn on, i will wash the tap by cupping water in my hands and pour over it 

maybe that's why they help me

1 hour ago, Huat Zai said:

Knn, your kakis all come and play with my companies IT systems, one big issue after another.

lol... they not under my control de leh.... u power wat.... can do sth bout it de mah....

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

2 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

a054-fypyuvc7223083.jpg.e7fbaf1947b9ffbe47aa31847e8616ec.jpg

Check under cubicle, see if got this..

• wtf 1