非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

22 hours ago, beautifuldays said:

I wonder is it something bad is about to happen to the persom

From my previous experience is it's usually as what you say. 

Last time i always used to buy chinese newspaper from a auntie with bad temper daily. She would usually scold people or me if she was not in good mood.

After a few years, i saw her face looks different. She still behave as usual just the face like got dark shadows like that. I got shocked that how come it's like that and i never mentioned this to anyone.

Then after 1 or 2 years later there was another auntie who took over. At first thought maybe the previous auntie on MC. Then later by chance there was a regular customer asked about where is the previous auntie when i was at the newspaper stand. The auntie told the customer that previous auntie kena cancer liao. 

On 5/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, metalrover said:

Rast time know one female tangki, who always complained of bad headaches, whenever come across dirty stuff or go near to columbarium. True story

My late grandma was a tangki. She mentioned that before she become one, she always like very sickly. It's only after becoming tangki that she seldom get sick.

But i had to admitted that she got strong 6th sense. She could tell where we will be moving house later in a few years time....

2 minutes ago, chamfer said:

My late grandma was a tangki. She mentioned that before she become one, she always like very sickly. It's only after becoming tangki that she seldom get sick.

But i had to admitted that she got strong 6th sense. She could tell where we will be moving house later in a few years time....

Could be the trancing deity took away the sickness in exchange for her to be his tangki. Quite common to hear such senarios.

Tiagong, got such thing as ji gu 乩骨, can pass down from parents / grandparents to next generation. Ur special sense or encounters may be related.

18 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Last time i always used to buy chinese newspaper from a auntie with bad temper daily. She would usually scold people or me if she was not in good mood.

After a few years, i saw her face looks different. She still behave as usual just the face like got dark shadows like that. I got shocked that how come it's like that and i never mentioned this to anyone.

Then after 1 or 2 years later there was another auntie who took over. At first thought maybe the previous auntie on MC. Then later by chance there was a regular customer asked about where is the previous auntie when i was at the newspaper stand. The auntie told the customer that previous auntie kena cancer liao. 

Chamfer zz could be different from normal ppl, thats why chiu see and sense all these

28 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Not a good video, but this should give you some ideas

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

20 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Could be the trancing deity took away the sickness in exchange for her to be his tangki. Quite common to hear such senarios.

Tiagong, got such thing as ji gu 乩骨, can pass down from parents / grandparents to next generation. Ur special sense or encounters may be related.

Well i'm not related to my late grandma as my late mother was my late grandma's adopted daughter.

Edited by chamfer

Just now, chamfer said:

But this one need to learn from a teacher. Can't really learn from books as different book got different interpretation.

There's actually a standard in Chinese facial fortunes, unlike Western ones anyhow anyhow. I haven't had time to learn it, but it's always been an interesting topic for me.

6 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Well i'm not related to my late grandma as my mother was my late grandma's adopted daughter.

7 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

PSA:

This year Lunar 7th is between 1st to 29th August, you know what to do.

Wah, like that lunar 7th month time, usually how u survive the whole month?

7 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

PSA:

This year Lunar 7th is between 1st to 29th August, you know what to do.

I always dread this period of time..... 

I do make offerings to 好兄弟 during this period. I would try to go to places that is more 热闹.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Wah, like that lunar 7th month time, usually how u survive the whole month?

If you pack enough heat, all the small fry will run the other direction. I don't travel without protection in those months.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThTtWRW0NBce3qk53vNiz

5 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

There's actually a standard in Chinese facial fortunes, unlike Western ones anyhow anyhow. I haven't had time to learn it, but it's always been an interesting topic for me.

通胜 or 通书 has a bit of that in it. 

2 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I do make offerings to 好兄弟 during this period. I would try to go to places that is more 热闹.

I make offerings too, but more out of good will then avoiding trouble.

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

So do u close ur eyes n u walk if u happen to see some of our other world siblings?

If at nite, in ur bedroom how?

1531511516_Xmasbtturtle.png.5fc58e5c2f943706ed322459c2a269e5.png

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

通胜 or 通书 has a bit of that in it. 

通胜 always feels like a fashion magazine to me lol, all the occult equivalent of pop culture articles and mini DIY instructions :lol:

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

通胜 always feels like a fashion magazine to me lol, all the occult equivalent of pop culture articles and mini DIY instructions :lol:

Thought that it's a must have book for fengshui master to refer to read customer's yearly fortune

10 minutes ago, chamfer said:

At least this 7th month i should fare better than previous year as i know what is astral defense about.

I'm assuming you bought the book (.. at less I hope you did...) Here's something you won't find in the book.

You can reinforce your aura by directing the energy of your mantra chanting directly into your aura. The result is quite spectacular.

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Thought that it's a must have book for fengshui master to refer to read customer's yearly fortune

Are you talking about 萬年歷?As I understand it, 萬年歷 is more detailed.

Some of the top tier fengshui masters can calculate the timing and all that in their heads, usually they don't need to refer.

6 minutes ago, beautifuldays said:

So do u close ur eyes n u walk if u happen to see some of our other world siblings?

If at nite, in ur bedroom how?

Good thing is i don't always see them. I sense them more.

Like if i sense there is something around i would just avoid going straight there.

If encounter in bedroom i usually will chant my fav mantra.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

Tiagong home style lunar 7th month offerings & prayers made annually, once started cannot stop, every year must continue the practice, unless move house..

Any truth in this? Anyone knows?

Unless your house has a powerful 地主,I don't see why stopping will be a problem.

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

地主 referring to earth god? 7th month prayers to spirits why got link to earth god one? Can enlighten?

Earth god is 土地, 地主 means the residential spirit(s), i.e.  the spirit which is bonded to the place for some reason (could be a number of)

Not all places will have residential spirits, and not all residential spirits will interact with humans. If you tio, then suay lor