非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

Time to put up extra protection when i'm making lunar 7th month offering. 

Others might think i'm a siaolang whenever i share stories of how i felt during ghost month. No saying that there are no ghost/entities outside of ghost month. Just that there is a slight increase in such activities.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Time to put up extra protection when i'm making lunar 7th month offering. 

Others might think i'm a siaolang whenever i share stories of how i felt during ghost month. No saying that there are no ghost/entities outside of ghost month. Just that there is a slight increase in such activities.

Me on normal days

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5v-4b1v0Lo7emT9Pkjm

Me in lunar 7th month

077f-fypnsin8560627.gif

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

9 hours ago, chamfer said:

Ghost month not started already got 2 disturbances(day and night) within this week.

My thoughts is maybe they sensing my thoughts since i'm thinking on how to do my offering in a different way.

Setup a circle around your house and power once a day, should be much better

• Like 1

Don't know if this is considered paranomal stuff.

This week i went to library twice to borrow books. First occasion return books and walk in to browse some magazines. But as i near the staircase area start to feel right side of neck behind a bit of 酸痛 feeling. As i walked to the lower level of the library. The feeling gets more 'heavy-like' as i walked inner and away from the library exit(there is entrance and exit at both levels)

No choice but to bear with it as i need to access that section for my books. Thought that i might be too thirsty so drank some water but no improvement.The 'heavy' feeling only when i went to take lrt. Reached home just felt tired like i just ran a marathon but no more that 'heavy-like'feeling.

Thinking i might be not feeling well that day ( and of curiosity whether is it paranormal),decided to went again to library to borrow more books. This time only went to the level which i felt more 'heavy-like'(at same right neck area) as the books i need are there.

Same 'heavy' feeling again and it got more intense as i stay longer. Grabbed my books and went for a short walk around the shopping mall (the feeling still there abit lesser). Reached home felt ok like nothing happened.

My mistake on not boosting my defenses. No that tingling feeling at spine,hair raising or goosebumps.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Don't know if this is considered paranomal stuff.

This week i went to library twice to borrow books. First occasion return books and walk in to browse some magazines. But as i near the staircase area start to feel right side of neck behind a bit of 酸痛 feeling. As i walked to the lower level of the library. The feeling gets more 'heavy-like' as i walked inner and away from the library exit(there is entrance and exit at both levels)

No choice but to bear with it as i need to access that section for my books. Thought that i might be too thirsty so drank some water but no improvement.The 'heavy' feeling only when i went to take lrt. Reached home just felt tired like i just ran a marathon but no more that 'heavy-like'feeling.

Thinking i might be not feeling well that day ( and of curiosity whether is it paranormal),decided to went again to library to borrow more books. This time only went to the level which i felt more 'heavy-like'(at same right neck area) as the books i need are there.

Same 'heavy' feeling again and it got more intense as i stay longer. Grabbed my books and went for a short walk around the shopping mall (the feeling still there abit lesser). Reached home felt ok like nothing happened.

My mistake on not boosting my defenses. No that tingling feeling at spine,hair raising or goosebumps.

I usually have 1 or 2 tricks I can pull in a hurry when I go out, had too many incidents

rengt.png

• Like 1

I find this series more interesting than the previous one.

There is also taboo about those singing opera stage too. Last time as a kid was warned not to anyhow climb up the backstage of opera during those deity's birthday celebration. This include puppets show too.

I had a fall (luckily just scratches) when cycling down slope with friends.(only one to fell in the group) Not sure if it's that area but vaguely remembered that i cycled past a bridge near those prawns ponds.  Felt uncomfortable at that area until i cycled past a chinese temple. I felt i did not kena much harm due to the amulet i carried.

First time went there during poly time. The jetty area and the area where shops and bike rental felt ok.  But some areas give off bad vibes and  at the bridge area i got a vision that someone slipped and drop into the water. And it made me be extra careful.