非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

Since we have a number of sensitives and understanding people in this forum, I thought it will be nice to have a thread we can talk shop without feeling like we're crazy.

Welcome to the Sensitive Sanctuary, please check your spirits and other entities at the collection area, and feel free to exchange your experiences here.

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

6 minutes ago, stemcell said:

How I know my anxiety is caused by mental or something disturbing me ? 

See a medical professional first, have yourself properly diagnosed. I knew someone who came to me for advice if her sister is possessed. From the sister's symptoms, it seems that she was having some mental issues, and I told her to bring her to a doctor. The family was against seeking mental medical advice, in the end, the sister had a breakdown.

Thankfully she is on the road to recovery, but her case is a good one to highlight why you should see a doctor first.

Edited by Huat Zai

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

See a medical professional first, have yourself properly diagnosed. I knew someone who came to me for advice if her sister is possessed. From the sister's symptoms, it seems that she was having some mental issues, and I told her to bring her to a doctor. The family was against seeking mental medical advice, in the end, the sister had a breakdown.

Thankfully she is on the road to recovery, but her case is a good one to highlight why you should see a doctor first.

Good advice, thank you 

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

Just now, aaur4man said:

how to remove negative thoughts and stop thinking about jumping?

See a GP about antidepressants, he/she will help you from there.

• Full Of Win 1

I wanna ask is... does some people born liao will have guardian angel  or some other guardian beings follow them huan? 

like sometime the car crash until dunno like what but they escape with minor or no scratch at all... 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, sketchish said:

I wanna ask is... does some people born liao will have guardian angel  or some other guardian beings follow them huan? 

like sometime the car crash until dunno like what but they escape with minor or no scratch at all... 

I do believe something is protecting the person. But at the same time another is harming. It's more of a circle..

3 minutes ago, sketchish said:

As I understand it, only those with special training or was assigned one by others, will have a guardian spirit. Some just have enough good karma to help them through tough times.

6 minutes ago, stemcell said:

What's misunderstanding?

From my perspective, it's about living environment

It's a complex subject that includes a lot of fields like, biology, geology, psychology, etc etc

Most people think it's just hang a few toys then fengshui good already..

13 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

It's a complex subject that includes a lot of fields like, biology, geology, psychology, etc etc

Most people think it's just hang a few toys then fengshui good already..

My room is very dark theme, dark wood and black carpentry.

Recently I find my room very cold then usual. Is it too "Ying"? 

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

15 minutes ago, stemcell said:

My room is very dark theme, dark wood and black carpentry.

Recently I find my room very cold then usual. Is it too "Ying"? 

time to change from dark theme to duck theme... Quack Quack