Price of chicken daily bowl at Stuff'd increased by $1 in 6 months and Stomper has receipts

The_King

Is the daily bowl affordable on a daily basis anymore?

The price of the chicken daily bowl at the Stuff'd outlet in Clementi Mall has gone up by $1 in six months and one loyal customer has the receipts to prove it.

Stomper Lupercal shared photos of three receipts from July last year to this month.

"Within the span of six months, Stuff'd has increased the price of its daily bowl by $1," said the Stomper.

"On July 31 last year, it was $7.90. On Aug 1, it was $8.50. On Jan 10, it was $8.90.

"I think it is too much over such a short period of time. The price increased twice in a span of only six months. And the portions they give did not increase at all."

stuffd.jpg

Will he avoid Stuff'd now because of the price hike?

"For now, I would not stop buying," he said. "But I have already decided to cut down on my purchases from them to once a week.

"However, if they increase their price again this year, I will stop buying from them."

Stomp has contacted Stuff'd for more info.

It should be noted that the Goods and Services Tax increased to 8 per cent from 7 per cent on Jan 1 this year.

A survey shows that Singaporeans believe that inflation is past its peak and on its way down over the next 12 months because of slowing economic growth and rising interest rates, reported The Straits Times on Monday (Jan 16).

Singapore’s headline inflation, or all-items inflation, peaked at 7.5 per cent in August.

The last monthly inflation report issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Ministry of Trade and Industry showed headline inflation in November at 6.7 per cent.

MAS believes that the headline inflation will average between 5.5 per cent and 6.5 per cent this year

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

13 hours ago, The_King said:

Is the daily bowl affordable on a daily basis anymore?

The price of the chicken daily bowl at the Stuff'd outlet in Clementi Mall has gone up by $1 in six months and one loyal customer has the receipts to prove it.

Stomper Lupercal shared photos of three receipts from July last year to this month.

"Within the span of six months, Stuff'd has increased the price of its daily bowl by $1," said the Stomper.

"On July 31 last year, it was $7.90. On Aug 1, it was $8.50. On Jan 10, it was $8.90.

"I think it is too much over such a short period of time. The price increased twice in a span of only six months. And the portions they give did not increase at all."

stuffd.jpg

Will he avoid Stuff'd now because of the price hike?

"For now, I would not stop buying," he said. "But I have already decided to cut down on my purchases from them to once a week.

"However, if they increase their price again this year, I will stop buying from them."

Stomp has contacted Stuff'd for more info.

It should be noted that the Goods and Services Tax increased to 8 per cent from 7 per cent on Jan 1 this year.

A survey shows that Singaporeans believe that inflation is past its peak and on its way down over the next 12 months because of slowing economic growth and rising interest rates, reported The Straits Times on Monday (Jan 16).

Singapore’s headline inflation, or all-items inflation, peaked at 7.5 per cent in August.

The last monthly inflation report issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Ministry of Trade and Industry showed headline inflation in November at 6.7 per cent.

MAS believes that the headline inflation will average between 5.5 per cent and 6.5 per cent this year

12 hours ago, Homelander said:

Yeah like btk i also stopped if price buay gum. Price up and portion reduced. 

11 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I tried their rice bowl recently. Very tiny portions

diam diam lah, kumgong pappy serfs!!!!!!

if bo price increase, then limpeh worry.

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

Goh Chok Tong asks: Do skilled immigrants create jobs or take away jobs  from locals? | THE TEMASEK TIMES

• Wahaha 1