Stompers standing up for Carrie Wong agnst FB netizens abt her flat chest pic sia

The_King

Not funny.

The Facebook post was supposed to promote an article about Mediacorp actress Carrie Wong starring in the Channel 8 TV drama Soul Detective.

But the photo of the actress with actor Desmond Tan posted by 8World Entertainment & Lifestyle on Friday (Nov 18) has been getting the wrong kind of attention.

Of the more 1,000 comments on the post, most are about how the Fendi leather bustier the actress wore in the photo does her no favours.

Stomper Kay said: "I feel it’s very rude that people keep making fun of her chest.

"You can just say the top is unflattering on her. Why must you make the comment 'Where are her boobs?' All the perverts keep asking. She is not your girlfriend. Show you for what?

"It’s damn disgusting that people always must make jokes about a woman with a small chest. They are not even funny, these jokes."

carrieplane_1.jpg

carrie_1.jpg

A few netizens blame the stylist and the photographer for the photo. Someone even edited the photo to show what could have been done to make the bustier look better on the actress.

better.jpg

Similar unkind comments were also found on earlier Facebook posts by The Celebrity Agency and 8 Days of her wearing the same top.

carriefendi2_1.jpg

carriefendi3_2.jpg

8days_1.jpg

The tan leather bustier is selling on the Fendi website for $4,980.

fendimodel.jpg

• Wahaha 2

Objectively, they are not wrong. Her stylist should have padded her chest to bring out the lines of the bustier, failing to do so is bad for the image of the brand. Lots of top international models are airports, their stylist makes adjustments to bring out the best sides of the clothing they are modeling.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9dbGbHrn_2FJrJMG65_4

• Like 6

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Objectively, they are not wrong. Her stylist should have padded her chest to bring out the lines of the bustier, failing to do so is bad for the image of the brand. Lots of top international models are airports, their stylist makes adjustments to bring out the best sides of the clothing they are modeling.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9dbGbHrn_2FJrJMG65_4

exactly

so cant help if receive such remarks n comments. tho we cant suck any papaya milk shake from her. see oredi v unflattering meechandise

• Wahaha 4

1 minute ago, classyNfabulous said:

exactly

so cant help if receive such remarks n comments. tho we cant suck any papaya milk shake from her. see oredi v unflattering meechandise

Stylists don't like big papayas, it's easy to pad up but damn hard to tape down, all those international fashion look like

6308nt_s5.jpg

• Wahaha 5

35 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Stylists don't like big papayas, it's easy to pad up but damn hard to tape down, all those international fashion look like

6308nt_s5.jpg

even if flat needa find things to stuff n tape to secure. its all abt skills

some models hv big nnp. can hold the bustier. not much taping required. 

in fact airport chest hv more to fret

• Like 3

1 hour ago, classyNfabulous said:

like this all look better then her

45-Glamorous-Outfit-Ideas-for-Flat-Chestoutfits-for-flat-chested-women-8.jpgOther-Stories-Fitted-Halter-Knit-Top.jpgdc472264c62303c5de5a3351afda41d1--denim-

Edited by The_King
  • Like 2
  • Full Of Win 2
  • Wahaha 1

3 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

She got the boobs lar.. just that maybe when she sit down or something it moved... so become like this lor.. 

• Wahaha 6

36 minutes ago, BlackWing1977 said:

She got the boobs lar.. just that maybe when she sit down or something it moved... so become like this lor.. 

My bui bui man boobs also moves when I sit down or something, but they still look bigger.

But for me it's ok thought, as long as it is organic. Moi really afraid of silicon, later lick already cancer how?

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Wahaha 4

2 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

My bui bui man boobs also moves when I sit down or something, but they still look bigger.

But for me it's ok thought, as long as it is organic. Moi really afraid of silicon, later lick already cancer how?

Depends wat material used... Some is hard gel type then nuttin flow out... But tink nowadays trend is those liquid in bag type to look more natural... 

• Wahaha 3

4 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

2 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

move abit only so smashed up 

haizzzzz

1 hour ago, Huat Zai said:

I just realized that we're about to spent 2 pages discussing something that's not there.

spacer.png

• Like 1