limpeh's monkeys prediction for bolehsian ge15

socrates469bc

limpeh's monkeys last nite finish analyzing which parties shld get how many seats in the bolehsian elections and these r the results:

Total seats: 222

PH peninsular: 95 (sure win: 88)

BN:  45 (sure win: 40)

PN/PAS+Bersatu: 20 (sure win:17, all PAS)

Sabah-based: 20 (sure win: 19)

Sarawak-based: 21 (sure win:21)

PH east malaysian: 15 (sure-win:11)

old horse-allied: 6 (sure win:3)

23 uncertain seats in play with the majority in johor and perak.

so dont say limpeh's monkeys r horse-back cannons, ok???????

wahahahahahahahaha

monkeys' note: PAS is in partnership with Bersatu in PN.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

Tot truelyasians will go for traditional cos they afraid of losing privilege 

now only selected bolehsian lords with bin/binte najib/rosmah can have privilege liao.

song bo, kumgong bolehsian serfs??????????

wahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Najib pens emotional letter to 'my family, my love' | Free Malaysia Today  (FMT)

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 3

49 minutes ago, Satki said:

the rest are crooks.

anwar should get it this time

it really depends on whom the east bolehsian warlords support.

these east bolehsian warlords control a sure-win 40 seats and limpeh wont be surprised if they can control up to 50 seats.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Last Wild Men of Borneo book review: Penan, Dayak tribes through the  eyes of two very different Westerners | South China Morning Post

final seat tally

PH: 82 (peninsular: 71, east bolehsia: 11)

BN: 30 (sabah: 7)

PN: 73 ( PAS: 49, bersatu: 24)

sarawak-based: 22

sabah-based: 12

old horse-allied: 0

limpeh's monkeys forecast

PH peninsular: 95 (sure win: 88)

BN:  45 (sure win: 40)

PN/PAS+Bersatu: 20 (sure win:17, all PAS)

Sabah-based: 20 (sure win: 19)

Sarawak-based: 21 (sure win:21)

PH east malaysian: 15 (sure-win:11)

old horse-allied: 6 (sure win:3)

Final analysis

correct on sarawak and ph east bolehsian numbers along with expectation of ph losing 4-5 seats in north peninsula bolehsia to old horse and BN. instead, all these 6 seats along with old horse's 3 went to PN.

sabah BN shows strong comeback at 7 but due to regional sentiments, they may vote differently with their peninsula BN and the same goes for the 2 PN so sabah bloc will be divided along 12-9 line.

PH peninsula, as expected to regain 6 out of 7 lost via defections but unexpected losses of 9 seats in penang, perak, pahang and selangor largely negated the gains. along with the inability to win more seats in negri sembilan and melaka, resulted in a dismal performance in peninsular bolehsia.

limpeh's monkeys in taman negara alrdy warn limpeh's monkeys in mandai zoo that BN may lose 1-2 seats in pahang, along with the state zheng hu. but BN lost 4 seats there and the state zheng hu which taman negara monkeys expected.

limpeh's monkeys expectation was a hung parliament and the results largely played out except for the unexpected losses, especially on BN and PH peninsular.

so next 5yrs, any bolehsian zheng hu will be unstable.

song bo, kumgong bolehsian serfs???????

wahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wahahahahahahahaha  

• wtf 1

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

Then like tat who prime minister 

high chance of lao sai din becos the east bolehsians dont want a PN-PAS led zheng hu but lao sai din only control  24 seats.

but becos PAS is now the biggest party, courtesy of mass defections from dropped umno warlords, will not agree. these defections r especially obvious in perak while kedah saw previous PH/BN supporters supporting Bersatu instead of old horse.

so now is if party discipline can be enforced in parliament to ensure passing of bills becos with no party hoping law, the party can only fire an errant mp.

so any incoming PN-led bolehsian zheng hu will be inherently unstable and be lucky if can last past 3rd yr.

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

Most Malaysians in 2018 would never have imagined seeing Umno lose power in their lifetime. 4 year on, after GE, they have been completely humiliated.

Most sinkies in 2025 would never have imagined seeing lighting party lose power in their lifetime.  Then 4 year on, after GE they have been completely humiliated.

i wonder  will i get the chance to see this

• Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

Most Malaysians in 2018 would never have imagined seeing Umno lose power in their lifetime. 4 year on, after GE, they have been completely humiliated.

Most sinkies in 2025 would never have imagined seeing lighting party lose power in their lifetime.  Then 4 year on, after GE they have been completely humiliated.

dont worry, kumgong pappy serf.

pappy will tell u if pappyland has democracy like bolehsia, pappyland will be finished.

and enough kumgong pappy serfs will believe.

wahahahahahahahahaha

• Wahaha 2

5 minutes ago, The_King said:

btw, the bolehsians had a chance to remake the country in 2018 but they blew it.

now have to wait another 61 yrs to remake.

song bo, kumgong bolehsian serfs???????

go and implement a no party hopping law for what?????

theres a reason why the brits didnt write this in the 1957 constitution.

now hung parliament liao.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Malaysian PM Najib Razak's massive wealth under fire

• Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

dont worry, kumgong pappy serf.

pappy will tell u if pappyland has democracy like bolehsia, pappyland will be finished.

and enough kumgong pappy serfs will believe.

wahahahahahahahahaha

even BN stonghold in Putrajaya the civil servant turn their back on BN. i hope there real democracy  here

some ppl in NK keep saying malaysia is messy, dont know how to vote. i saw it as real democracy . the ppl vote counted, the government is afraid of it ppl

as quote:

BHFFM8cCAAEygL2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, The_King said:

even BN stonghold in Putrajaya the civil servant turn their back on BN. i hope there real democracy  here

some ppl in NK keep saying malaysia is messy, dont know how to vote. i saw it as real democracy . the ppl vote counted, the government is afraid of it ppl

as quote:

BHFFM8cCAAEygL2.jpg

the question is that democracy is premised on the basis that the people r rational.

which in most cases r not.

thats why limpeh find that of all the different voting mechanism in a democracy, bee kok's electoral system is the best in providing check-and-balances.

clear outlines of states and federal rites to prevent mob/populist rule.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

The biggest losers in malaisia GE15 are

Azmin Ali

loser.jpg.

and Mahathir Mohamad and his son

images

ahahahahaha

actually the biggest loser is.............

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

and the bearish sentiment will last at least 3 yrs.

wahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

the question is that democracy is premised on the basis that the people r rational.

which in most cases r not.

thats why limpeh find that of all the different voting mechanism in a democracy, bee kok's electoral system is the best in providing check-and-balances.

clear outlines of states and federal rites to prevent mob/populist rule.

asian will nv nv nv reach american level, even not rational i dont want a person controlling for over 50yr

• Wahaha 1

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

American-Dream-ADD-Source-1354a3da787248

its-so-beautiful-crying-gif.gif

• Wahaha 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers