Taiwanese daughter-in-law was sexually assaulted by her father-in-law eight times and her husband threatened: she would divorce if she dared to call the police

The_King

A woman's father-in-law in Taiwan's New Taipei City took advantage of her husband's business trip to provoke the couple's relationship, and then took the opportunity to sexually assault the wretched daughter-in-law eight times.

According to the ETtoday News Cloud report, court data shows that Xiaodan’s (pseudonym) father-in-law from mid-August 2020 to September 4 of the same year, while his son was on a business trip, kept saying bad things about his son to Xiaodan, saying that his son was outside. The affair and the heart are not on Xiaodan, so Xiaodan should stop loving his son. The defendant even sent a text message, "Then I love you too!" "Do you like me?" "I like you too" "I really love you".

The defendant also sexually assaulted and molested Xiaodan several times while the two were alone, which made her feel very desperate, and sent a series of text messages to her husband for help, "Husband save me..." "Dad just raped me... I am in pain" "I Want to talk to you...or I'm going to break down" "Why don't you save me" "Call me".

Unexpectedly, in exchange, her husband responded coldly, "what's the matter", "busy", "how can I save it", "I'm so hungry that I can't borrow money to eat" "block it again".

Because the defendant had a previous criminal record, Xiaodan's husband told her not to file a complaint with the police, otherwise her father would be imprisoned again, but Xiaodan couldn't bear it anymore and decided to call the police.

During the court hearing, Xiaodan's father-in-law denied the crime, arguing that the two parties had a consensual relationship, and said that once Xiaodan took his hand and touched her buttocks after taking a bath.

After investigation, the court found the content of the text message conversation between the three, and also found that Xiaodan was threatened by her husband to divorce if she called the police, "so I didn't dare to file a lawsuit, and I didn't dare to go back to her parents' home." Xiao Dan also suffered from traumatic stress syndrome.

The court finally found the defendant guilty and sentenced him to four years and six months in prison. The High Court rejected the appeal in the second instance yesterday (9th) and upheld the original verdict.

https://www.8world.com/greater-china/father-in-law-sexual-assault-daughter-in-law-1969841

• wtf 2