Russian embassy just wrote an open letter to ST about a recent article on the Russo-Ukrainian War.

The_King

Not that I support or condone Russia attacking or committing any atrocities but personally I dont believe news 100% from any sides these days because anything and everything can be fabricated. Evidence can be tampered, DNA can be faked, IP address can be spoofed, eyewitness can be bribed etc. I am just going to take everything with a pinch of salt when it comes to main stream media

• Like 4
  • Wahaha 1

all u pappy serfs r sibei kumgong until limpeh bo words.

immediate important matters like worldwide stagflation and food shortages u all dont want to solve.

limpeh can tell u all these matters r easily solved by negotiating an uneasy peace accord.

but u pappy serfs too kumgong and believe vivian.

wahahahahahahahahaha

MFAsg on Twitter: "Singapore strongly condemns Russia's unprovoked invasion  of Ukraine. The sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of all  countries, big and small, must be respected. https://t.co/liZ81H8kOR" /  Twitter

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1