GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

19 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Sounds complicated .. 

Maybe should have gone for some counseling before taking invasive steps with the body :( 

I guess it all started because she was obese. Probably hurts her self esteem 

• Wahaha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

He change account in 2015

No clue who le, and before 2015 I also dunno

Is it the one where 🍓🍨 & others go Sentosa with xmm, and end with things that happen there in pool and on way back got one guy pour beer on his own head? 

• Wahaha 1

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

No clue who le, and before 2015 I also dunno

Is it the one where 🍓🍨 & others go Sentosa with xmm, and end with things that happen there in pool and on way back got one guy pour beer on his own head? 

YES

your memory good!

you remember Nasha n Rain?

skGDKsM.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

YES

your memory good!

you remember Nasha n Rain?

Oh, I remember that incident .. but that one not linked to Sinkie thread la. Think both of the people involved .. had considered slightly disturbed even before this incident. One was a repeat idiot and the other one was slightly off-balance in some way. Sometimes these 2 posted in the Night Owls thread lol 

🍓🍨 == weirdo who kept stalking a few zz from the forum, plus was obsessed with breast milk, to the extent message some members asking for it lolol :facepalm:

The other one who was involved (who I think was younger) was 🐈🐟 - after that incident don't think noticed this guy

Don't remember Nasha, but the other one has become a food influenza .. sometimes see posts popup in IG recommendation. Atleast I think is the same person 

• Wahaha 1

24 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Oh, I remember that incident .. but that one not linked to Sinkie thread la. Think both of the people involved .. had considered slightly disturbed even before this incident. One was a repeat idiot and the other one was slightly off-balance in some way. Sometimes these 2 posted in the Night Owls thread lol 

🍓🍨 == weirdo who kept stalking a few zz from the forum, plus was obsessed with breast milk, to the extent message some members asking for it lolol :facepalm:

The other one who was involved (who I think was younger) was 🐈🐟 - after that incident don't think noticed this guy

Don't remember Nasha, but the other one has become a food influenza .. sometimes see posts popup in IG recommendation. Atleast I think is the same person 

Rain? Ig influenza? Sic i see if same person

skGDKsM.jpg

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Rain? Ig influenza? Sic i see if same person

Msg you link liao .. cos name seems similar

I had no clue how the people looked like during the incident many years ago - only got read extended summary in the Night Owls thread lolol 

• Like 1