GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

2 hours ago, noobmaster said:

Her LinkedIn photo nice. Heng she never show off her armpit rolls otherwise I might end up touching myself 

Yes. Nice smile. 
the kinda smile  I’d give after sniffing her anus

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • wtf 2
  • nomnomnom 1

skGDKsM.jpg

20 minutes ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

hou mais .... nicely grown crean armpit with lines....moi will sug those lines hard!!!!!

Mmm one of my fav kimchibu.. will not mind sniffing her armpits and fucking her hard until she become loose like wizard sleeve

Edited by noobmaster
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, noobmaster said:

Who is ah Pek girl? The one that went for boob job?

Dunno she went for boob job or what .. last time post yoga pics on social media profile. Was Banana Boy's junior at NTU and he had one-sided hots for her. Should be 3-4 years ago liaoz 

• wtf 1

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Who is this

Who is who liao? 

Ah pek is that girl with a lot of k in her username - never remember how many K, so I always use ah pek to remember :(

Banana Boy / duck lice boy == glorious94 in the other forum. Last time he post her pics randomly in thread :haha:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Dunno she went for boob job or what .. last time post yoga pics on social media profile. Was Banana Boy's junior at NTU and he had one-sided hots for her. Should be 3-4 years ago liaoz 

5 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Who is this

Itspekkkk or smth right? The one who posted on social media she going for boob job cause she airport 

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/omg-omg-itspekk-mm-going-for-boob-job.6874677/

she also got HWZ saga before, created an account to reply to a thread 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png