Body positive influencer Clara Dao has spoken out about why she ditched the bra years ago

The_King

clara-dao-black-dress-glasses-020822.jpeclara-dao-crop-top-020822.jpegclara-dao-my-body-not-yours-top.jpegbodcon-clara-dao-7-the-sunday-edit.jpgbodcon-clara-dao-4-the-sunday-edit.jpg

Body positive influencer Clara Dao has spoken out about why she ditched the bra years ago. The content creator said her confidence has grown since she stopped wearing padding
Body positive influencer Clara Dao ditched the bra four years ago - and she said she's never been more confident

A woman has spoken out about why she stopped wearing bras four years ago – as she thinks our bodies look better without padding.
Body positive influencer Clara Dao revealed ditching the bra changed her life and made her feel more confident.

The content creator, who boasts more than 150,000 IG followers, strives to empower small-chested and skinny girls.

Clara posted a series of candid snaps which showed her going bra-free.

In the pictures, she wore nothing other than a pair of black underwear and a little crop top that showed off her lean tum.

Body positive influencer Clara Dao ditched the bra four years ago - and she said she's never been more confident
The content creator flaunted her super lean bod and looked amazing

As she modelled a top that contained the caption "no bra club", Clara said: "My shirt said it all.

"I haven’t worn a bra in four years and never looked back!

"I used to wear padded/wired/push up bras whenever I went out and it was sooo uncomfortable.

"I honestly think we all look better without all the extra padding!

"Giving up bras was one of the best things I did for my confidence.

"It helped me to truly learn to accept and love the look and feel of my flat chest.

"And yes… people do stare sometimes but honestly I’m done with caring about what other people think more than doing what really feels good to me.

"Do whatever makes you happy and feel best in."

Since Clara shared the defiant snaps more than 10,000 people have liked them.

• wtf 3

And yes… people do stare sometimes but honestly I’m done with caring about what other people think more than doing what really feels good to me.

we stare cause got free show and we can Fantasies about it.  dont think too much, it not about you. it all about sex.

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 2

5 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I pity the guy who fall in love with her.

How to teh neh neh and tune radio or how to squeeze butt cheek when it's so flat.

let do the reverse.

marry a guy with man boob. then the female can teh neh neh and tune radio and squeeze butt cheek

• Wahaha 4

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

How to teh neh neh and tune radio or how to squeeze butt cheek when it's so flat.

1 hour ago, The_King said:

let do the reverse.

marry a guy with man boob. then the female can teh neh neh and tune radio and squeeze butt cheek

Best Arnold Pumping Iron GIFs | GfycatPumping Iron Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF - Pumping Iron Arnold Schwarzenegger  Workout - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 3

3 hours ago, chamfer said:

Ok la... Key is how adventurous n how she sex up her bf... There r gers who has c cup n nice butt but dun wan hubby/bf touch touch .. those got body but no use .. the bf/hubby ends up in bike forums 

• Wahaha 3

10 hours ago, XianGe said:

Ok la... Key is how adventurous n how she sex up her bf... There r gers who has c cup n nice butt but dun wan hubby/bf touch touch .. those got body but no use .. the bf/hubby ends up in bike forums 

QFTs. sometimes its not about body, its abt skills and how adventurous they can be which makes it more sexciting 

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 1