Thai Amulet Casing Maker Story - Ghost Married!

Bigbird

• Bigbird changed the title to Thai Amulet Casing Maker Story - Ghost Married!

Hearsay there is a temple in CBD area that does ghost wedding.

I never see one before. But please don't anyhow take angpow from the street floor.

Those who died single are not allowed to include inside the ancestor tablet. Thus family member usually either arranged a marriage between both ghosts or ghost and human. So that the dead single can be inducted to the ancestor tablet to received food and paper offerings. Or else he/she is considered a wandering ghost.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I never see one before. But please don't anyhow take angpow from the street floor.

Those who died single are not allowed to include inside the ancestor tablet. Thus family member usually either arranged a marriage between both ghosts or ghost and human. So that the dead single can be inducted to the ancestor tablet to received food and paper offerings. Or else he/she is considered a wandering ghost.

limpeh rather be a happy wandering humsup ghost than suffer.

wahahahahahahaha

Soapy massage parlor in Thailand – UDON A2Z INFORMATION

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Than mean I need to get married nto a ghost so I can received food and paper offering

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

btw @chamfer @Huat Zai

Can u "tell " or sense a person has those baby ghost when u see him/her outside?

Sometime i just feel uncomfortable or something nagging me in my mind to stay clear of that person.  I think that entity will be more than a ghost aka 精 or guardian spirit as in those olden day malay families used to have.

But i cannot be sure whether the person is wearing those thai brangs amulets since i'm a noob in that field to recognize one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bigbird said:

btw @chamfer @Huat Zai

Can u "tell " or sense a person has those baby ghost when u see him/her outside?

You have to be more specific. I've seen the kumanthongs of an associate, the person had so many at the same time it was hard not to notice.

As for the belief that a lady will have the spirit of an aborted baby following her around, I've personally never seen one. I have female associates who had to go through that a little more than usual, but I've never seen anything like that around them, though they have other problems.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers