Jump to content

My 24 yr old sony earphone


The_King
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, XianGe said:

Gaming headphones?

Got both different headphones for gaming and listening to music. (2 for music(one for house use since open back type,other for travel & outside use since closed back and foldable),1 for gaming)

 

I even saw some pple took gaming headsets to use for calling others on phone in a mall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chamfer said:

Got both different headphones for gaming and listening to music. (2 for music(one for house use since open back type,other for travel & outside use since closed back and foldable),1 for gaming)

 

I even saw some pple took gaming headsets to use for calling others on phone in a mall.

 

Chiu use which bland?

Moi saw b4 customer staff walk to makan listening to music using headset for online meeting... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@XianGe

 

Audio use : AKG K450 (closed back,no longer in production, use more 8 years and still working fine)

 

GRADO SR80i(old version) (open back,no longer in production,current model SR80x,use almost 10 years and still working)

 

Gaming use : HyperX Cloud Stinger when HyperX just released this model. Regret buying this instead of Hyper X Cloud 2. I had to buy Creative Sound BlasterX G1 to boost up the sound just to play BF 1. Only thing good is headset is very light. Use around 6 years

 

All above are entry level headphones with wallet friendly price tag.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chamfer said:

@XianGe

 

Audio use : AKG K450 (closed back,no longer in production, use more 8 years and still working fine)

 

GRADO SR80i(old version) (open back,no longer in production,current model SR80x,use almost 10 years and still working)

 

Gaming use : HyperX Cloud Stinger when HyperX just released this model. Regret buying this instead of Hyper X Cloud 2. I had to buy Creative Sound BlasterX G1 to boost up the sound just to play BF 1. Only thing good is headset is very light. Use around 6 years

 

All above are entry level headphones with wallet friendly price tag.

 

 

Akg should b good one cos they now make earpiece for Samsung ..

Me now looking for headset for ms teams/zoom calls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Akg should b good one cos they now make earpiece for Samsung ..

Me now looking for headset for ms teams/zoom calls

Harman (a subsidiary of Sumsung) bought over AKG. AKG is famous for microphones.

 

What is your budget and do you need to use headphone for other use than zoom calls?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@XianGe

 

https://www.poly.com/sg/en/products/headsets

 

Plantronics change name to Poly.

 

https://www.logitech.com/en-sg/products/headsets/wired-headsets.html

 

https://www.logitech.com/en-sg/products/headsets/wireless-headsets.html

 

Take note of on-ear and over ear headsets.

 

https://headphonesaddict.com/on-ear-vs-over-ear-headphones/

 

And there is mod mic to tranform your fav non-mic headset into a headset with mic.

 

https://antlionaudio.com/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, chamfer said:

@XianGe

 

https://www.poly.com/sg/en/products/headsets

 

Plantronics change name to Poly.

 

https://www.logitech.com/en-sg/products/headsets/wired-headsets.html

 

https://www.logitech.com/en-sg/products/headsets/wireless-headsets.html

 

Take note of on-ear and over ear headsets.

 

https://headphonesaddict.com/on-ear-vs-over-ear-headphones/

 

And there is mod mic to tranform your fav non-mic headset into a headset with mic.

 

https://antlionaudio.com/

any earphone brand to recommend.

 

 

many thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, chamfer said:

@XianGe

 

https://www.poly.com/sg/en/products/headsets

 

Plantronics change name to Poly.

 

https://www.logitech.com/en-sg/products/headsets/wired-headsets.html

 

https://www.logitech.com/en-sg/products/headsets/wireless-headsets.html

 

Take note of on-ear and over ear headsets.

 

https://headphonesaddict.com/on-ear-vs-over-ear-headphones/

 

And there is mod mic to tranform your fav non-mic headset into a headset with mic.

 

https://antlionaudio.com/

Ya me looked at poly/plantronics...

Logitech $415

Edited by XianGe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, The_King said:

any earphone brand to recommend.

 

 

many thanks

 

https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/best-in-ear-headphones-budget-and-premium

 

Wired or wireless ones? 

 

Personally i still prefer wired as there is no need to charge the battery. Some iems' cables can be changed thus product can last longer.

 

Balanced armature or dynamic driver?

 

https://www.reviewgeek.com/117842/dynamic-drivers-or-balanced-armature-the-technology-in-your-earbuds/amp/

 

If on budget can try see Shopee. (shopee.sg/ccaofficial.sg)There is a official cca store that see KS & CCA iems. Some of these china brands offer good sound quality ( eg hifiman,oppo)

 

https://www.complyfoam.com/

 

Can get comply foam tips if those silicon tips is ill fitting or u want more  comfort.

 

There are a few local shops which u can try out those iems provided they carry those brands.

 

 

Edited by chamfer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, chamfer said:

 

https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/best-in-ear-headphones-budget-and-premium

 

Wired or wireless ones? 

 

Personally i still prefer wired as there is no need to charge the battery. Some iems' cables can be changed thus product can last longer.

 

Balanced armature or dynamic driver?

 

https://www.reviewgeek.com/117842/dynamic-drivers-or-balanced-armature-the-technology-in-your-earbuds/amp/

 

If on budget can try see Shopee. (shopee.sg/ccaofficial.sg)There is a official cca store that see KS & CCA iems. Some of these china brands offer good sound quality ( eg hifiman,oppo)

 

https://www.complyfoam.com/

 

Can get comply foam tips if those silicon tips is ill fitting or u want more  comfort.

 

There are a few local shops which u can try out those iems provided they carry those brands.

 

 

 

thanks, me  will look for wired dynamic driver.

 

 

thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Mugentech.net uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using this site you agree to Privacy Policy