China launches world’s first maglev ‘sky train’ that floats in the air using permanent magnets

The_King

6 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

This shows that China is the real superpower with real engineering talents. Any accidents that might happen are solely caused by CIA blackhands:smirk:

And they will come out with iron man armour tat can fly soon

• Wahaha 2

Saw the video that our LRT is a BIG fail

cannot agree more

I think time to be more efficient and effective with regional transport. Gadzillions collected from COE and with so few improvements to roads, I see a need to to get their act together for localised transport. MRT is to fatten the HDB crowd and do little to solve the transport issue

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satki said:

cannot agree more

I think time to be more efficient and effective with regional transport. Gadzillions collected from COE and with so few improvements to roads, I see a need to to get their act together for localised transport. MRT is to fatten the HDB crowd and do little to solve the transport issue

That the different between yes men vs skilled men

Justnlike that stupid Intel hire a business man CEO throw away a 15yr tech lead

3 hours ago, Satki said:

cannot agree more

They should remove let train and let the ppl cycle + trishaw uncle take passengers