Ministry of Health to discuss whether to get annual coronavirus vaccine booster

The_King

(Morning News) It is estimated that about 60% of local residents in Malaysia have been infected with the coronavirus. The Ministry of Health will explore in the coming months whether it is necessary to give people a booster dose of the Covid-19 vaccine every nine months to a year, as with the flu shot.

On Monday (August 1), Minister of Health Ong Ye Kung pointed out in parliament on Monday (August 1) in response to MPs' inquiries about the Covid-19 outbreak that at a certain point, our country will no longer count the number of Covid-19 vaccines and booster doses per person, but should Make sure to vaccinate at appropriate intervals. However, as of now, my country's guidelines and recommendations for vaccinating against Covid-19 remain unchanged.

Official records show that my country has so far reported about 1.7 million confirmed cases of Covid-19, accounting for about 30% of the local population. Through systematic monitoring of polyclinic cases and blood samples from other healthy volunteers, the Ministry of Health estimates that about 60% of local residents have been infected with Covid-19.

Nevertheless, Wang Yikang stressed that this does not mean that our country has reached herd immunity. He pointed out that scientists around the world generally believe that herd immunity is impossible because the virus will continue to mutate and evade the immune protection of vaccines.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20220801-1298599

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

There's no end to this 'patching'... Should make it optional like flu jab since most have the initial dose... When more start to drop dead then make it mandatory every x yr... 

if cancer rate no increase 5 yrs later, then limpeh worry.

wahahahahahahahaha

• Wahaha 3

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I only took first 2 shots. Wondering whether to take 1st booster or not. Vax status is expired yesterday.

which brings up an interesting medical statistical question.

based on p/m/n data, the vaccine efficacy is on average 90, which means theoretically wuhan shld be highly controlled liao and there shld be no widespread cases.

but pappyland with almost whole country being fully vaxxed, the infection rate is higher than pre-vaxxed era means something is wrong with the data provided by the pharmas liao.

so limpeh ask zz a simple question, since we know the vaccines r proven to be 50% effective while the long term impact is unknown, do u think can trust zheng hu anymore??????

wahahahahahahahaha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

which brings up an interesting medical statistical question.

based on p/m/n data, the vaccine efficacy is on average 90, which means theoretically wuhan shld be highly controlled liao and there shld be no widespread cases.

but pappyland with almost whole country being fully vaxxed, the infection rate is higher than pre-vaxxed era means something is wrong with the data provided by the pharmas liao.

so limpeh ask zz a simple question, since we know the vaccines r proven to be 50% effective while the long term impact is unknown, do u think can trust zheng hu anymore??????

wahahahahahahahaha

I don't trust them which was why i drag taking my 1st shot until the govt implemented vds. 

If vds is not enforced, i won't even want to take a vaccine that is not fully tested.

Want me to be lab rat, they (drug company) will have to pay me money and ensure that they covered my medical fees too.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I don't trust them which was why i drag taking my 1st shot until the govt implemented vds. 

If vds is not enforced, i won't even want to take a vaccine that is not fully tested.

Want me to be lab rat, they (drug company) will have to pay me money and ensure that they covered my medical fees too.

if zz got notice lately, zheng hu no longer keep on harping vaccination liao despite the high infection rate.

this means zheng hu knows from data that there is something wrong liao and if they still insist, they cannot run away 5 yrs later when the side effects of the vaccination program surface.

thats why they diam diam and pray that kumgong pappy serfs will forget.

this is the quality of scholars.

song bo, pappy serfs???????

wahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • Sad 1