[Look Look See See] Cheaper Places to "Retire" in ..........!

Bigbird

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Really spot on.....

Viets are famous of been hiong regardless of where they are. They are quite or more hiong than tiongs.

Most of our neighbors are more hiong then Sinkies.   Even girls are more hiong then our guys!

Yes the Vietbu are more Man then their men!

• Wahaha 2

19 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

no need go all the way to vietland.

kor kor go joo chiat kopitiams alrdy can see whole kopitiam run by vietbu's extended family liao.

sell fishball beehoon is vietbu's younger brother's family, sell cai png is vietbu's laobu, sell beer is vietbu's many sisters.

the husband become kopi kia to be commanded by them.

wahahahahahahaha

Is no problem as long as they happy. Some prefer to be kopikia than forever alone.

• Wahaha 1

9 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Thanks for sharing.  I have not dated any Vietbu yet. :p

I think this family/kampong spirit revenge is same for SE Asia right? 

Thai/Indon will do kong Tao also.      

I too poor & ugly to feed myself even, so maybe they kidnap me to be farmer.  :hmm:

Not just SEA. Those in less developed or rural places are not used to thinking in terms of law because law enforcement presence is low or non-existent. So their justice is community and honour based. 

They tend to generalise. Because SG is seen as rich, all sinkies are seen as rich. The average sinkie is richer than average Viet/Thai so you must be richer than them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chamfer said:

Really spot on.....

Viets are famous of been hiong regardless of where they are. They are quite or more hiong than tiongs.

It is generally safe there if you are careful. Usual crimes sinkies would suffer are pickpocketing or snatch thefts. Many sinkies have bad habit of putting their wallet/phone/bag on the table, which is bad unless you enjoy chasing after snatch thieves:haha: 

The other silly habit is holding the phone and looking at googlemaps/grab while standing by the road like a blur fuck. Biker can easily snatch your phone. The safer way is to step away from the road and preferably into a sheltered space like a shop then check and keep your phone.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

It is generally safe there if you are careful. Usual crimes sinkies would suffer are pickpocketing or snatch thefts. Many sinkies have bad habit of putting their wallet/phone/bag on the table, which is bad unless you enjoy chasing after snatch thieves:haha: 

The other silly habit is holding the phone and looking at googlemaps/grab while standing by the road like a blur fuck. Biker can easily snatch your phone. The safer way is to step away from the road and preferably into a sheltered space like a shop then check and keep your phone.

Sinkies are too pampered here liao. 

They need to learn the hard way!  Or just stay in SG.  Mai Sia Xuey!

13 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

Not just SEA. Those in less developed or rural places are not used to thinking in terms of law because law enforcement presence is low or non-existent. So their justice is community and honour based. 

They tend to generalise. Because SG is seen as rich, all sinkies are seen as rich. The average sinkie is richer than average Viet/Thai so you must be richer than them.

Thats because many of those taokay go KTV throw money, so that when they walk the wind is strong!

ATB also say, SG street all gold aka stupid sinkies!

That's why they feel Sinkies are "all" rich! 

Thats why i have to say i am from Malaysia/Indon/Thai/etc when i travel.  :umchio:

I work as mama shop storeman!  

All the chiobu will siam me far far!  Sometime aunty pity me ask me dance & give me tips!