[Look Look See See] Cheaper Places to "Retire" in ..........!

Bigbird

The food in best local in vietnam is cheaper then SG.

spacer.png

This is my snack left side is meat puff full of meat (V12K) + Pork roll (V13k)+ Prawn vadai (V12K)!  All for S$3

spacer.png

This is the best Pho Bo i have tried in Hanoi and Danang! I have tried most of the best recommended Phos in vietnam. 

This is recommended by locals and not listed.  sliced beef + 2 beef balls! V50k = S$3

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 3

spacer.png

This is another recommended damn ho-chek Bun cha (Dec Kim) in Hanoi.  Full of meat the bowl of sliced meat V65K + 2 pork rolls V35K = S$6

So full after this, no need dinner liao!  This is what i cakll quality street food, SG hawker food is no more quality liao!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

its been years since i went vn and eat pho hahaha

try other noodles dishes other than pho. Go try eat Bun rieu and see if you liked it. 

Oh ya try banh khot also. think you will like it

I have been eating every meal from different stalls for my trip!   Vietnam have so many good food & and i heard there's thousands of dishes to try. 

I like pho bo and have tried from 8 Pho stalls!    I also like Bun bo nam bo, even their Wanton mee (V45K) & Danang Bun Cha Ca also taste good! 

spacer.png  

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

So much good & cheap food here!   I already put on 2Kg liao.

1 trip each not enough.   ONly thing i miss is spicy curry & masala chicken & laksa!

Even the chicken rice is not bad. "Bun Ga Ba ba"!

What food storage?  They laugh when they heard SG got Food issue!  

Many vietnamese says SG is very beautiful and perfect! :hehe:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

Neu ban muon song do nen hoc tieng viet

Yes, need a suitable companion to motivate & incentivate me. 

Right now i take  1 step at a time.   

13 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

Vang dung roi LOL

the only thing i dun dare to eat is the fertilized egg. 

Wah so many senpai here can speak so many language!

Over here feels like United Nations leh!

Many many teach me!  Cam On ( this is the only vietnamese word i know)!

• Wahaha 1

15 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Yes, need a suitable companion to motivate & incentivate me. 

Right now i take  1 step at a time.   

Wah so many senpai here can speak so many language!

Over here feels like United Nations leh!

Many many teach me!  Cam On ( this is the only vietnamese word i know)!

actually type is easy. the difficult part is the speaking. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

actually type is easy. the difficult part is the speaking. 

Yah even with the only word i know in Vietnamese ie Cam On.   I have been corrected by chio bu(s) that i pronouncing it wrong!

Sek pai man :sweat:

On 7/30/2022 at 7:53 AM, Standing Birdy said:

Live there hard to run road when wetbu become too sticky. Fly around better.

Oui! Dont be like that!

Just tell me where in Vietnam please!

I promise i wont stalk u!

I only like chio bu, not leng chai!

7 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

When he want to run road and cannot then he will understand:haha:

10 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

I will never choose to live there. go holiday and stay there is entirely different. 

Can explain to me what u mean by "run road"?  

You marry or just hook up with Vietbu?  If Marry anywhere run road also difficult mah!

If hook up only why cant run road leh?   Vietnam so big! 

I also not implying taking up giving up shitizenship here and migrate to vietnam!

I just plan to live maybe 0.5-1yr then re-evaluate or move again!  

Share what is your concerns?  I like to see your point of view.

Stay longer also ok if you can manage and break them off gently. Don't let them turn vengeful and come after you because the concept of "justice" is strong there. They can easily marshal family/friends/gang to beat you up if they even suspect you of cheating. Especially if you marry or they think you will marry when hooking up. Don't assume merry not marry and no problem because many girls will assume a long relationship will lead to marriange. If you don't marry, they might think you are are a lowlife who strung them along.

You stay in a place long enough and you will form a pattern of people and places you hang out with/at and will be easy to track down. To put it simply, there also many siaolangs like in SG. But Sg siaolangs shout at you or scratch your car but siaolangs there can come after you with a chopper.

The other issue if you want to put down roots is the "feed whole family/village" syndrome. They think you are rich and good to leech off. Even if you are not rich, still richer than them. If you refuse, it creates resentment.

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 1

3 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

Stay longer also ok if you can manage and break them off gently. Don't let them turn vengeful and come after you because the concept of "justice" is strong there. They can easily marshal family/friends/gang to beat you up if they even suspect you of cheating. Especially if you marry or they think you will marry when hooking up. Don't assume merry not marry and no problem because many girls will assume a long relationship will lead to marriange. If you don't marry, they might think you are are a lowlife who strung them along.

You stay in a place long enough and you will form a pattern of people and places you hang out with/at and will be easy to track down. To put it simply, there also many siaolangs like in SG. But Sg siaolangs shout at you or scratch your car but siaolangs there can come after you with a chopper.

The other issue if you want to put down roots is the "feed whole family/village" syndrome. They think you are rich and good to leech off. Even if you are not rich, still richer than them. If you refuse, it creates resentment.

no need go all the way to vietland.

kor kor go joo chiat kopitiams alrdy can see whole kopitiam run by vietbu's extended family liao.

sell fishball beehoon is vietbu's younger brother's family, sell cai png is vietbu's laobu, sell beer is vietbu's many sisters.

the husband become kopi kia to be commanded by them.

wahahahahahahaha

• Wahaha 1

11 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

Really spot on.....

Viets are famous of been hiong regardless of where they are. They are quite or more hiong than tiongs.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

13 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

Thanks for sharing.  I have not dated any Vietbu yet. :p

I think this family/kampong spirit revenge is same for SE Asia right? 

Thai/Indon will do kong Tao also.      

I too poor & ugly to feed myself even, so maybe they kidnap me to be farmer.  :hmm:

• Wahaha 1