$5.40 cai png with 2 dishes at Paya Lebar Square gives man 'the shock of his life'

The_King

How much would you pay for a packet of rice with one meat dish and one egg dish?

Stomper Michael was shocked when he was charged $5.40 for his economic rice from a stall on the basement level of Paya Lebar Square on July 14.

Michael, who said it was his first time buying from the stall, shared a photo of his meal consisting of rice, minced meat and fried egg.

He told Stomp: "I got the shock of my life as I ordered only two dishes. This is extremely expensive."

ricemain_0.jpg

• Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, The_King said:

How much would you pay for a packet of rice with one meat dish and one egg dish?

Stomper Michael was shocked when he was charged $5.40 for his economic rice from a stall on the basement level of Paya Lebar Square on July 14.

Michael, who said it was his first time buying from the stall, shared a photo of his meal consisting of rice, minced meat and fried egg.

He told Stomp: "I got the shock of my life as I ordered only two dishes. This is extremely expensive."

ricemain_0.jpg

kgk xdd @HarrisY1, is michael ur kindred buddy???????

so kumgong to buy from that stall.

wahahahahahahaha

• Wahaha 3

59 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

kgk xdd @HarrisY1, is michael ur kindred buddy???????

so kumgong to buy from that stall.

wahahahahahahaha

Whhh dis kgk jin weak, jiak 2 dishes nia, guy jiak so little rike cag liddat

Dskk jiak cai png ish at least 4 dishes huan whhh

Edited by HarrisY1
  • Wahaha 2