China 4 big banks limit withdrawal to RMB 1,000 a day

The_King

China Henan Rural Bank broke out in late April without warning to freeze depositors' deposits. 400,000 depositors and 40 billion RMB deposits could not be withdrawn, causing depositors to protest. However, not only China's small and medium-sized banks have problems, even the central government The large bank it manages also has a problem. The Agricultural Bank of China, one of the four largest banks in China, suddenly restricts depositors’ daily withdrawal limit to 1,000 yuan (TWD 4,440), making unreasonable depositors dissatisfied and asking for an explanation.

Chinese historian Zhang Lifan posted a short video on Twitter on the 20th. The content shows that a man working in Shenzhen went to the Agricultural Bank of China in his hometown of Jiujiang City to withdraw money. As a result, the staff told him that he could only withdraw a limit of 1,000 yuan per day. The man was extremely dissatisfied.

In the video, the man said to the clerk, "Why limit me to 1,000 yuan a day? Explain!" The clerk asked the man where he worked. He replied that he was working in Shenzhen. The source of the money is legitimate. I have real estate here, why do I need a residence permit? Which law of yours stipulates that I can only receive 1,000 yuan a day? What is the use of 1,000 yuan?”

The clerk said, "It's not my rule, it's automatically set by the system." The man asked, "Which law can set this up?" The clerk found out that it was filmed and asked the man to stop filming and delete the video. The subtitle of the video pointed out, "The daily withdrawal limit of 1,000 yuan is restricted without informing the depositors, which makes the life of the depositors inconvenient. What can the 1,000 yuan be used for in this society now? The depositors have entered. Banks become lambs to be slaughtered at the mercy of others.”

Radio Free Asia pointed out that some netizens reported that banks in Beijing generally implement a transfer limit of "5,000 yuan per day". Some netizens commented: "This round of shrinkage and compression can be imagined", and "cutting leeks has reached a new height."

https://ec.ltn.com.tw/article/breakingnews/3967606

• Wahaha 1

limpeh alrdy said liao, when there is a bank run on pudong development and bank of shanghai, it means tiongland is in serious economic distress liao.

wahahahahahahahaha

On 6/19/2022 at 1:13 AM, socrates469bc said:

if there is bank run on pudong development and bank of shanghai, this means tiongland is in serious economic distress.

wahahahahahahahahaha

新青年on Twitter: "@MingZe_suki 村头母猪要配种,习书记也亲自指挥亲自部署亲自上阵" / Twitter

• Wahaha 3

14 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

limpeh alrdy said liao, when there is a bank run on pudong development and bank of shanghai, it means tiongland is in serious economic distress liao.

wahahahahahahahaha

新青年on Twitter: "@MingZe_suki 村头母猪要配种,习书记也亲自指挥亲自部署亲自上阵" / Twitter

got alipay and wepay, why worry

• Wahaha 2