Chamfer's game stuff

chamfer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@chamfer

do you have ps 5? where do you buy 2nd hand ps5 game? the reason is that  how common is it to get the disc version of ps5. Was thinking of getting a ps5 disc and buy used ps 5 games.  

also what about go JB but 2nd hand ps 5 games

the reason me thinking of ps 5 is cause desktop GPU is so expensive. For 1.4k, i can only get a 4070ti. like this might as well get ps5 and a cheaper gpu like 4060

i read online that digital ps5 games cannot be transfer to another account only can do game sharing but that person need to log in to their psn account on your ps5 console

only disc version can transfer

Edited by The_King

TOKYO (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) has increased its stake in Japan's Nintendo Co Ltd to 6%, a filing showed on Thursday, reflecting the sovereign wealth fund's growing exposure to the Japanese video gaming industry.

PIF's stake in the Kyoto-based company has risen from 5.01% to 6.07%, according to the ownership report filed with Japanese regulators.

PIF revealed its 5% stake in Nintendo in a regulatory filing in May last year, stating that it was made for investment purposes. It has also taken stakes in video game companies Nexon, Capcom, and Koei Tecmo.

Nintendo shares were down 1.8% in the morning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_King said:

@chamfer

sorry to disturb you again. where do you suggest i get latest version of ps5 console? challenger, sony store or those small game store.

i know ps5 got many revision. the latest should be 1200

@The_King aiyo don't say like that la. I try to help as much as possible.

all offical retailers get stock from local sony office. That what the local game shop told me when i enquire about local ps5.

So in my view best bet is place pre order with sony. Unless u intend to get ps5 from other countries, then can try small game shop who might try to bring in from overseas.

https://store.sony.com.sg/collections/playstation-consoles

Mine is a CFI-1100A version from hong kong