Chamfer's game stuff

chamfer

https://www.gamerbraves.com/report-capcom-opens-branch-in-singapore/

The name also appears in the SGP Business Registry, where it’s supposedly been registered since April 2020.

Hirano’s name also turns up results on Facebook, with associations with other Japanese games industry people including Capcom employees.

We’ve sent an email requesting verification from Capcom, and will update this article accordingly when they respond.

The Move To SEA

HoYoverse Genshin Impact

Capcom opening an office in Singapore isn’t entirely out of left field- Singapore seems to be the go-to spot for many game companies looking to set up shop in the SEA region.

One of the most high profile examples would be Ubisoft, who have their own game studio set up in the country as well as Hoyoverse, who publish titles like Genshin Impact outside of China.

Larian Studios and PlayStation also joined in the game development race, having both opened studios in Malaysia.

While not everyone has formally opened offices in the region, it definitely looks as though the SEA region is the next big region for games expansion- Nintendo has begun to open websites to buy merchandise directly from them, while Atlus had opened a SEA Facebook page to better connect with regional customers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Steam Summer Sale 2022 starts now

Good news for PC gamers on a budget. This year's Steam Summer Sale has begun and runs through July 7. Get ready to score big savings on thousands of PC games. Steam is slashing prices across all genres including AAA hits, indie, multiplayer, cult classics and more.

For a limited time, you can get Raft: The Final Chapter for $16.99 (opens in new tab). That's $30 off its normal price of $19.99. It's the lowest price we've seen for this new release which dropped on June 20. In this open world survival game from Redbeet Interactive, you'll gather debris to upgrade your raft as you navigate through the treacherous ocean. Play solo or with friends to test your survival skills against the dangers of elements of the sea.

We didn't test this game, however, the reviews from the Steam community have been positive. Players praise the storyline and fun, challenging gameplay. Many say it's fun to play with friends.

So if you want to liven up your library with new and latter day classics without spending a fortune, now is the time. Steam's Summer Sale is rolling out new PC game deals daily so that's a week's worth of savings. 

The Steam Summer Sale ends July 7. 

Prime Day 2022 kicks off on July 12 with fantastic deals on gaming gear. Be sure to bookmark our Prime Day 2022 hub for the best summer discounts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that didn’t take very long. In the wake of a new Bloomberg report that talks about Rockstar scaling back on some potentially offensive content for Grand Theft Auto VI, and revealing a new female protagonist for the game, the accusations of GTA 6 “going woke” are already flooding in.

Here’s Florida Republican Congressional candidate(?) Lavern Spicer chiming in yesterday after being made aware of the news:

But she wasn’t alone, and I heard the “woke” concept tossed around quite a lot online yesterday. What is actually “woke” about what was described in the Bloomberg piece? We have:

Rockstar declined to move forward with GTA Online mode Cops n’ Crooks in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death.
Rockstar removed transphobic jokes from the recent re-release of GTA 5 on consoles.
Rockstar says they do not want to “punch down” by making jokes about marginalized groups in GTA 6, compared to past games.
Rockstar is giving GTA 6 a female, Latina protagonist, the series’ first woman lead ever, though it appears she may have a playable male counterpart in a “Bonnie and Clyde” type story.

Once again, we find ourselves attempting to parse the bizarre conservative definition of the word “woke” in the first place, which in this case includes…not making anti-trans or potentially racist jokes and…having players play as a woman for the first time in the series’ 20 year history. Sure, okay then.

But past that, I feel like you really have not been paying attention to the GTA series as a whole, as the entire concept of the world that exists in these games is that America is a corrupt, capitalist hellscape where the American Dream only exists if you lie, cheat and steal your way to the top. GTA as a series has allowed players to slaughter police by the truckload since the GTA 3 days, so what, is it going to be used as a conservative talking point now that GTA 6 is “anti-cop” if that tradition continues?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

I just bought a Switch Lite yesterday at Popular bookstore. Have sales for member

Got quite a lot of cute games in switch compared to playstation.

I prefer switch as my kid often play on tv screen and bring it out to play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Some switch games doesnt work offline. I looking for the ones that can play offline.

And i notice it keep getting disconnected if far from wifi

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

23 hours ago, chamfer said:

Does the cartridge nintendo game need wifi or internet or only those dl from the eshop?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Does the cartridge nintendo game need wifi or internet or only those dl from the eshop?

I only buy game cartridge. Still need to do game update if any thru wifi or by cable even if the game is an offline game.

But i always connect my switch to wifi whenever i play.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chamfer said:

I only buy game cartridge. Still need to do game update if any thru wifi or by cable even if the game is an offline game.

But i always connect my switch to wifi whenever i play.

You usually buy from which shop? 

Which of the games can play offline? I thinking of second hand cartridge bcps jus games only no need brandnew

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

4 hours ago, Chestnut said:

You usually buy from which shop? 

Which of the games can play offline? I thinking of second hand cartridge bcps jus games only no need brandnew

Usually buy from TOG,eplay or qisahn.

Second hand games can check above stores. Game resort also does have second hand games. I never buy second hand games from carousell before.

• Like 1

It's this phobia that is preventing me from playing this interesting game.

Last time played Subwar 2050 and it affeacted me so badly that i had nightmares whenever i played. (Even though that game taught me a lot of stuff eg passive/active sonar,thermal layers in the ocean,etc)