New local Covid-19 cases in S'pore triple to 13,046; 6 more deaths reported

The_King

SINGAPORE- The number of locally transmitted Covid-19 cases in Singapore has tripled with 13,046 cases reported as at noon on Friday (Feb 4), an increase from the 4,087 such cases reported on Thursday.

Of the new local cases on Friday, 10,312 were identified by antigen rapid tests. They were assessed by a doctor to have mild symptoms and are of low risk.

The other 2,734 local cases were detected through polymerase chain reaction tests, said the Ministry of Health in its daily virus update on its website.

There were 162 imported cases - all travellers entering Singapore - while six more people have died from Covid-19.

There were 998 hospitalised Covid-19 cases as at Friday, up from 932 the day before. Of these cases, 96 required oxygen support while 15 were in the intensive care unit.

The weekly infection growth rate stood at 1.39 on Friday, up from the 1.23 reported the previous day.

The rate refers to the ratio of community cases for the past week over the week before. A rate of more than one shows that the number of new weekly Covid-19 cases is increasing.

The total number of Covid-19 cases recorded in Singapore now stands at 379,681, with 866 deaths.

About 92 per cent of Singapore's eligible population have completed the full vaccination regimen, and 59 per cent of the total population have received a vaccine booster shot.

See the full update from MOH here.

• Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

so r these 6 people fully vaxxed and how old?????

nb, if unvaxxed report big big.

that means something is really wrong with the strategy liao.

saw one Leong Sze Hian posting. like confirm we are are in same situation as Israel

high vax have no impact

how to vax something that is evolving? If effective why Pfizer say they will have an Omicron version soon?

I think we are out of our mind.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

7 hours ago, Satki said:

saw one Leong Sze Hian posting. like confirm we are are in same situation as Israel

high vax have no impact

how to vax something that is evolving? If effective why Pfizer say they will have an Omicron version soon?

6 hours ago, The_King said:

Correct for you

I am force to inject against my freewill, either I inject or company can legally sack me which is from mom itself

https://mustsharenews.com/unvaccinated-staff-sacked/

limpeh just waiting to see if there is increased incidence of cancer, particularly of the blood and liver, and cardio issues by 2025.

looking at the side-effects being reported from mrna-engineered vaccines, limpeh cannot discount this possibility.

even cdc also diam diam  on this possibility.

limpeh is afraid we have unleashed something worse than the cure.

wahahahahahahhaha

UC Santa Barbara for a Cost of Living Adjustment 在 Twitter 上:"You're  probably seeing a lot of the word "austerity," such as in  #SolidarityNotAusterity. But what does that word mean? Check this

• Like 2

The world has unleashed the unspoken Kraken

there is no going back now

human civilisation in future will remember  that in the years 2020-202x, a major event took place and mankind became what they are. no more gender. humans can breed into half animal and half human.

and these so called half humans will be hunted by the pure breed for food.

cheers

should be a Blockbuster

• Wahaha 2

11 hours ago, chamfer said:

Felt out of breath easily after 2nd pfizer shot since nov. 

Trying to delay as much as possible in taking 3rd shot. Hope by that time no need take booster shots(which i think is not possible)

that is a bad sign. don't be silly by trying to go for jogs to improve stamina.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

limpeh just waiting to see if there is increased incidence of cancer, particularly of the blood and liver, and cardio issues by 2025.

looking at the side-effects being reported from mrna-engineered vaccines, limpeh cannot discount this possibility.

even cdc also diam diam  on this possibility.

limpeh is afraid we have unleashed something worse than the cure.

wahahahahahahhaha

UC Santa Barbara for a Cost of Living Adjustment 在 Twitter 上:"You're  probably seeing a lot of the word "austerity," such as in  #SolidarityNotAusterity. But what does that word mean? Check this

Heng u quote mRNA not inactive

12 hours ago, chamfer said:

Trying to delay as much as possible in taking 3rd shot. Hope by that time no need take booster shots(which i think is not possible)

1 hour ago, Satki said:

that is a bad sign. don't be silly by trying to go for jogs to improve stamina.

30 minutes ago, The_King said:

Heng u quote mRNA not inactive

based on an intelligent guesstimate, that is why limpeh me believe that there is 60% chance of a marked increase in cardio arrests by 2025 based on near term increased incidences of cardio inflammation in isreal.

there is a reason why clinical trials last 10 yrs and live human trials or what is now termed as human challenge trials were carried out b4 1990s to validate the effectiveness of vaccines/medicines.

wahahahahaha

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

based on an intelligent guesstimate, that is why limpeh me believe that there is 60% chance of a marked increase in cardio arrests by 2025 based on near term increased incidences of cardio inflammation in isreal.

there is a reason why clinical trials last 10 yrs and live human trials or what is now termed as human challenge trials were carried out b4 1990s to validate the effectiveness of vaccines/medicines.

wahahahahaha

Boss u no jab, how u go SGX/office?? 

U show pinky photo ah?

• Wahaha 2

On 2/5/2022 at 10:17 AM, Satki said:

high vax have no impact

spacer.png

On 2/5/2022 at 8:54 AM, socrates469bc said:

so r these 6 people fully vaxxed and how old?????

nb, if unvaxxed report big big.

that means something is really wrong with the strategy liao.

spacer.png

kchun2306.jpg?VersionId=7WCpWR1PfnBZVqOA

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said that the Republic is much better prepared than it was during the Sars outbreak of 2003

@socrates469bc U doubt him & his harem of scholars??? :haha:

• Wahaha 2

9 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

kchun2306.jpg?VersionId=7WCpWR1PfnBZVqOA

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said that the Republic is much better prepared than it was during the Sars outbreak of 2003

@socrates469bc U doubt him & his harem of scholars??? :haha:

Towkay me only trust this monkey and he only works for bananas.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickferri/2012/12/20/any-monkey-can-beat-the-market/?sh=635430d6630a

Monkeys Are Better Stockpickers Than You'd Think | Barron's

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

15 hours ago, chamfer said:

why not go see a heart doc, if got cash, see a private one better

18 hours ago, chamfer said:

2 hours ago, The_King said:

why not go see a heart doc, if got cash, see a private one better

loctor will say zz is getting on in age so nothing to worry after looking at ecg but ecg doesnt give the full pic of cardio fitness.

limpeh me suggest zz to do a cardiorespiratory fitness test and see if there is a markedly below average vo2max.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325487

Cardiorespiratory endurance is an indication of a person’s overall physical health. Cardiorespiratory endurance tests monitor how well the heart, lungs, and muscles perform during moderate to high-intensity exercise.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

loctor will say zz is getting on in age so nothing to worry after looking at ecg but ecg doesnt give the full pic of cardio fitness.

limpeh me suggest zz to do a cardiorespiratory fitness test and see if there is a markedly below average vo2max.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325487

Cardiorespiratory endurance is an indication of a person’s overall physical health. Cardiorespiratory endurance tests monitor how well the heart, lungs, and muscles perform during moderate to high-intensity exercise.

that is why i hope in 270days time and hope thewrules can change if not i thinking to quit.

but family and new bto reno is my only major concern for $$$$$$$$$$

• Wahaha 1